Has Anthony Mackie become the token black guy in hollywood.

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
At least he has a role in Captain America 2 and Avengers 2 :win:

Captain_America_and_The_Falcon_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he doesnt have a choice, hes getting what he can get

not every black dude is gonna be denzel

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Wasn't that a TV movie?

showtime movie

that don't count?

it seems as if dude is just padding his resume and enjoys acting. I am sure by the time he is 40 he will be getting those leading roles in a list movies.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
he defintiely looks token status in gangster squad, but it's not like he's c00ning it up or anything. he's eating without degrading himself, as far as i know, and is getting roles in upcoming comic book movies as a super hero so it seems like his way is paying off. he's been on an upswing, gradual as it may have been...

and in my opinion, he had the better role in hurt locker, at least the most realistic and sympathetic one.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
It seems like every movie I see him in he playing a supporting role to a white lead. I mean the man got to eat but damn somebody get him a lead role :yeshrug:

Well if there were phenomenal and highly quality roles made daily for Black actors(like they are made for white actors) to get to the level of Sam and Denzel...there would be more Sams and Denzels.....but since there aren't....when they are made....they go to Sam and Denzel....

ya dig

:ld:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a shame becausr mackie is an excellent actor ( besides a few missteps, but every actors got them)

Half nelson, hurt locker, adjustmen breau

Best believe if he were white, hed be getting leading roles