Has anybody else fell off as hard promo wise as the rock?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Dude had the loudest pop out of everyone on the current roster and any returning legend by ALOT. and people are talking about how bad he is "on the mic"

And making threads praising Jinder Mahal. In the words of Jerry Lawler "this is Bizarro world"
The contents of his promo, the words, the delivery, all three were corny as fukk. Not disputing whether the crowd loved it.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Dude had the loudest pop out of everyone on the current roster and any returning legend by ALOT. and people are talking about how bad he is "on the mic"

And making threads praising Jinder Mahal. In the words of Jerry Lawler "this is Bizarro world"
The pop doesn't hide that trash ass promo.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Because it's not the rock.. it's Dwayne playing the character of the rock like a legacy act

We haven't seen the real rock since 2003

You guys should just appreciate he still takes time to show up in wwe cause he doesn't have to at all
If Lebron on the court im not there to see him drop 10points. If i take time out my day or spend to see live. I want to be entertained not happy just to see a motherfukker

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard to say if he actually fell off or not. His position kind of lends itself to these safe, pandering promos.

If Chappelle or whoever you think the best comedian is took the Tonight Show job, he would do the same thing, and you wouldn't know if he actually fell off and isn't funny anymore, or is just trying to follow what's asked of him in that position to a T.