Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Not really...

Even though I woulda loved to see prime Kobe go against Kawhi.

Kawhi>>>>>any perimeter defender Kobe ever faced

STOP

KOBE FACED BRUCE BOWEN SCOTTIE PIPPEN RON ARTEST MICHAEL JORDAN SHANE BATTIER DOUG CHRISTIE RAJA BELL TAYSHAUN PRINCE TONY ALLEN AND THE LIST GOES ON

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
STOP

KOBE FACED BRUCE BOWEN SCOTTIE PIPPEN RON ARTEST MICHAEL JORDAN SHANE BATTIER DOUG CHRISTIE RAJA BELL TAYSHAUN PRINCE TONY ALLEN AND THE LIST GOES ON
I must agree Kawhi vs Prime Tony Allen would be good.Tayshaun to frail though

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
STOP

Who on that list was better on D than Kawhi?

Doug Christie:mjlol:

And MJ and Pip were in their late 30s when they faced off against Kobe nowhere near their peak

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
In a spurs uniform only KD and Bron could get consistent numbers on the dude and it was more of a win some lose some when he was guarding them 1 on 1...

Harden could get numbers but he was grossly inefficient in getting them...

Not really fair to compare his defense in his spurs days to his raptors and clippers days cause he don't give near the effort he did on the spurs...

And even with not trying as much dude is still one of the best defenders in the nba...just not easily the outright best defender in the league and its not even close like he was on the spurs

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Who on that list was better on D than Kawhi?

Doug Christie:mjlol:

And MJ and Pip were in their late 30s when they faced off against Kobe nowhere near their peak

DOUG CHRITSTIE IS FUNNY?

DUDE WAS AN ELITE DEFENDER WIT MULTIPLE ALL-DEFENSE TEAMS. THE FUCC U LAUGHIN AT?

IS KAWHI THE GOAT PERIMETER DEFENDER IN YOUR BOOK?

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KD gets his "easier" against Kawhi than anyone else

i wonder which defender, any era, really could give KD any trouble, breh is a 7 footer with a jumpshot like butter and a variety of moves :wow:

i'd say maybe Scottie Pippen (7'2 wingspan, 6'9 height) but even thats a stretch