Has anyone EVER lit up Kawhi Leonard?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder which defender, any era, really could give KD any trouble, breh is a 7 footer with a jumpshot like butter and a variety of moves :wow:

i'd say maybe Scottie Pippen (7'2 wingspan, 6'9 height) but even thats a stretch

KD is a monster a single minded scoring machine

and when he had a complete team where he did not have to worry about other things he was hard as hell to stop

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
DOUG CHRITSTIE IS FUNNY?

DUDE WAS AN ELITE DEFENDER WIT MULTIPLE ALL-DEFENSE TEAMS. THE FUCC U LAUGHIN AT?

IS KAWHI THE GOAT PERIMETER DEFENDER IN YOUR BOOK?

Doug Christie wasn’t locking up shyt breh. He got cooked by every Elite scorer. I’m still tryna to figure how that nikka made 4 all defensive teams.

Kawhi is at least a top 4 perimeter defender of all time. Man got more steals than fouls. He got 2 Dpoy. His metrics are brazy...

Only perimeter players even seeing him are Pip MJ and the glove. I wouldn’t even be mad if someone said he was the GOAT perimeter defender :mjlol::yeshrug:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
i wonder which defender, any era, really could give KD any trouble, breh is a 7 footer with a jumpshot like butter and a variety of moves :wow:

i'd say maybe Scottie Pippen (7'2 wingspan, 6'9 height) but even thats a stretch
You'd have to be able to handcheck him.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Doug Christie wasn’t locking up shyt breh. He got cooked by every Elite scorer. I’m still tryna to figure how that nikka made 4 all defensive teams.

Kawhi is at least a top 4 perimeter defender of all time. Man got more steals than fouls. He got 2 Dpoy. His metrics are brazy...

Only perimeter players even seeing him are Pip MJ and the glove. I wouldn’t even be mad if someone said he was the GOAT perimeter defender :mjlol::yeshrug:

U OVERRATING MJ AND KAWHI

BOWEN ALLEN ARTEST TAYSHAUN COOPER WAS ALL ON THAT LEVEL EASY

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stop it. Kawhi is ragdolling that skinny nikka and he has no shot without Big Ben and other good defenders helping. :russell:

Nah he would play right into Tay's strength

Tay's kryptonite was an ELITE Speed AND power combo, neither of which Kawhi has. Cats like Bron and Giannis would be the ones to give Tay maximum problems (Bron actually did)

Young Fab

Banned
Daps

Evidently Andre Iguodala, Harrison Barnes, Draymond Green & Klay Thompson gave him problems

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Kawhi found out, as every great 2 way player finds out when they become THEE #1 option offensively, that your defense suffers once you're counted on to produce more offensively.

We all said that was gonna happen after the 2016 season. He hasn't been the same defender night in and night out since then