Has anyone seen the hip hop musical Hamilton?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every since I seen that racist ass Book Of Mormon back in 2011 I been avoiding Broadway.

I keep hearing about this musical but its always from the perspective of white media....never Hip Hop media, so I been a lil leery.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought this was making a mockery of the culture and that CACS were behind it. You shouldn't have posted this.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought this was making a mockery of the culture and that CACS were behind it. You shouldn't have posted this.

Dude who created it, wrote in it and stars in it is a Puerto Rican who grew up in Washington Heights. Majority of the cast is either black or Latino. As far as making a mockery of the culture and having CACS behind them, the average industry-backed rapper that the Coli makes threads about is probably more guilty of that

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soundtrack has been on repeat for me for the last week. Can't recommend it enough.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I watched for the first time Tuesday night. shyt was :wow: I went into it only knowing what it was about Alexander Hamilton’s life and refused to listen to the album so I could experience in full the first time. 10/10

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
This shyt was wild.... He flipped mad classics... Suprised coli slept

The word play was fukkin crazy the flows when the older sister went in was amazing

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was wild.... He flipped mad classics... Suprised coli slept

The word play was fukkin crazy the flows when the older sister went in was amazing

Yeah I watched this on Disney Plus over the weekend after already listening to the soundtrack and it’s incredible how he tied the lyrics into the story and the visuals. Gave me a new appreciation for it. It’s really a work of genius and I loved all the hip hop references thrown in there, everything from Mobb Deep to Biggie to Grandmaster Flash. Worth watching even if you’re not into musicals

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Yeah I watched this on Disney Plus over the weekend after already listening to the soundtrack and it’s incredible how he tied the lyrics into the story and the visuals. Gave me a new appreciation for it. It’s really a work of genius and I loved all the hip hop references thrown in there, everything from Mobb Deep to Biggie to Grandmaster Flash. Worth watching even if you’re not into musicals

Bro I'm not into musicals at all, this changed it for me.

This changed the game

Imagine JayZ doing American Gangster in this fashion. I know I might sound crazy

Or a EFIL4ZAGGIN

or SOC

Or kanye first 3 albums

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
There's a 4k copy floating around on torrent sites. Didn't pay it much mind, but I'll check it out now.

Edit: OK this is kinda dope :pachaha:

Last edited: