Has Floyd Mayweather ever been knocked on his *** ??

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
he's been dropped on his.. fist

but this was the closest

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtyDlsOO98A"]Floyd Mayweather HURT - YouTube[/ame]

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's never been knocked on his ass
never even close
his glove touched da canvas once and it wasnt called tho
dat is technically a knock down

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Zab Judah knocked him down (specifically his hand only touched the canvas) but the ref didn't call it as a knockdown.

He took a knee once.

Floyd has never been "knocked on his ass" in a fight though. Zab said he dropped him in sparring once (headgear on) but that's about the closest and I'm sure Floyd would have the opposite story. :yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
nah, Sugar Shane was the closest one. Mayweather hanged on for the dear life then.

his knees buckled and he held on but he was never wobbling across the ring like vs corley

he just got hit with a good one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA7O1krogGQ"]Mayweather vs Mosley Round 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
He took a knee when he broke his hand against Hernandez then continued to whoop his ass then Mosley rocked him in round 2 but then he came back and whooped his ass and zab caught him and his gloves touched the canvas but ref didn't count it as a knockdown because he felt he tripped rather than the punch being the reason.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Mayweather is basically a computer. He will figure out the timing of his opponent in about 2 rounds or less, Then he will proceed to dismantle his opposition. The only way a nikka really has a chance to beat him is to give him difference looks and keep him guessing which has been impossible to do.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Nope never went down on a legit punch. He's took a knee before and his glove touched the ring but no one ever dropped him. Though Chop-Chop and especially Mosley were very close to doing so.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
his knees buckled and he held on but he was never wobbling across the ring like vs corley

he just got hit with a good one

Mayweather vs Mosley Round 2 - YouTube

I think the crowd's reaction made it more than it probably was. Mayweather definitely got rocked but I don't think Floyd was hurt much, didn't Floyd go on to win every round after that and the fight?:laugh:

The Zab fight is definitely the one where Floyd clearly hurting but the ref missed it somehow.

Cotto should get some recognition while he didn't put Mayweather on his ass he bloodied Floyd's nose removing that untouchable tag somewhat. Cotto kind of blew a great opportunity to me, he could have dropped Floyd because he was hitting Floyd alot but he just didn't have the speed to capitalize on anything. He was exposing Floyd with his jab.

Daps
I think the crowd's reaction made it more than it probably was. Mayweather definitely got rocked but I don't think Floyd was hurt much, didn't Floyd go on to win every round after that and the fight?:laugh:

The Zab fight is definitely the one where Floyd clearly hurting but the ref missed it somehow.

Cotto should get some recognition while he didn't put Mayweather on his ass he bloodied Floyd's nose removing that untouchable tag somewhat. Cotto kind of blew a great opportunity to me, he could have dropped Floyd because he was hitting Floyd alot but he just didn't have the speed to capitalize on anything. He was exposing Floyd with his jab.

Floyd recently said he didn't follow orders in that cotto fight and he got hit more than usual. He tried to stand and trade with him instead of staying on the move!

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Floyd got a very underrated chin Ionno how he stayed on his feet from those Mosely bombs

Sugar Shane paid for that disrespect the rest of the fight getting walked down N beaten by the smaller man
Hf95_Zp_Q.png

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

I agree..I was in Vegas with money on Floyd and made a loud groan after that hit because we have never seen him in even a MOMENT of trouble like that..whole crowd was:huhldup:

The Cotto thing will never happen again, Floyd tried to exchange to make the fight more appealing and shouldn't have. The Guerrero fight (and each one after that )will be more of the defensive Floyd...his pops ain't having it.