Has Floyd Mayweather ever been knocked on his *** ??

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Floyd is probably the most skilled fighter ever regardless of weight class. I loved Ali flair and Tyson aggressiveness and power but no one is in Money's league in my opinion.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His recovery against Mosley was :noah:

Dude has his legs back by the end of the round and then whipped his ass.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
To be honest, dude probably has one of the better Chins since Ali.

Getting "hurt" and NOT falling is a positive, not a negative. Sugar Shane knocks out most guys in that situation, Floyd had the whereabouts to fight through it.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Floyd got a very underrated chin Ionno how he stayed on his feet from those Mosely bombs

Sugar Shane paid for that disrespect the rest of the fight getting walked down N beaten by the smaller man
Hf95_Zp_Q.png

watch out with that Sugar Shane disrespect bruh.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I think the crowd's reaction made it more than it probably was. Mayweather definitely got rocked but I don't think Floyd was hurt much, didn't Floyd go on to win every round after that and the fight?:laugh:

Stop being a groupie for a min...did you not see Floyd hold for dear life from both punches? He has a hell of a chin, but if he never grabbed Shane's arm after that first combo he was gonna drop. He grabbed on and recovered and went on to win the fight.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Stop being a groupie for a min...did you not see Floyd hold for dear life from both punches? He has a hell of a chin, but if he never grabbed Shane's arm after that first combo he was gonna drop. He grabbed on and recovered and went on to win the fight.

LOL, I said Mosley rocked Floyd he clearly was dazed by it, I will give Mosley this, those two punches were probably the hardest he's ever been hit but holding for dear life?:childplease: Tieing up an opponent after combos is an old boxing trick, they all do it. Floyd did it and recovered, it happens.

Not sure how much credit I can give a guy for two punches as great as they were and never connecting after that for the next 9-10 rounds.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

That's what you are supposed to do, breh. Hold and regain your legs and composure.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
LOL, I said Mosley rocked Floyd he clearly was dazed by it, I will give Mosley this, those two punches were probably the hardest he's ever been hit but holding for dear life?:childplease: Tieing up an opponent after combos is an old boxing trick, they all do it. Floyd did it and recovered, it happens.

Not sure how much credit I can give a guy for two punches as great as they were and never connecting after that for the next 9-10 rounds.

this thread is about floyd getting rocked..not about him winning a full boxing match...which is why you sound stupid right now..

The reason I said floyd held on was because you said the crowd amped up the hits...as if Shane didn't hit that nikka with a lot of power, especially the second shot when his knee damn near touched the canvas.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
this thread is about floyd getting rocked..not about him winning a full boxing match...which is why you sound stupid right now..

The reason I said floyd held on was because you said the crowd amped up the hits...as if Shane didn't hit that nikka with a lot of power, especially the second shot when his knee damn near touched the canvas.

He wasn't holding on he had Mosley tied up, he played it clever. I never said Mosley didn't hurt Floyd, I mentioned I believe this is the hardest Floyd has ever been hit, I thought the crowd's reaction sold it to be much more than it was that's all, crowd saw Floyd was wobbly and thought the KO was coming and got extra hype but Floyd was aware enough to tie Mosley up and regain his senses. It's not like I'm trying to play Mosley as some lucky shot chump or anything it is what it is.