Has Floyd Mayweather ever been knocked on his *** ??

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Floyd is probably the most skilled fighter ever regardless of weight class. I loved Ali flair and Tyson aggressiveness and power but no one is in Money's league in my opinion.

except roberto duran, the greatest lightweight of all time and the one guy who would likely have floyds number at 135.

also, Sugar Ray Robinson also had the speed, the jab and the power to punish floyd and match him in reflexes, what he lacked in defense he had in pure power.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
except roberto duran, the greatest lightweight of all time and the one guy who would likely have floyds number at 135.

also, Sugar Ray Robinson also had the speed, the jab and the power to punish floyd and match him in reflexes, what he lacked in defense he had in pure power.

Pernell Whitaker>>>Floyd

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh2wUeK87LE[/ame]

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I waa surprised when Mosley caught him..he did the ultra smart thing. He held on and didnt get cocky. It was easy pickings after that.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
i wouldnt go that far, they basically were on the same level, floyd used his feet more and whitaker used his body and reflexes to humiliate nikkas (chavez and he knows it)

you dont silence 50,000 mexicans in the alamo dome with a loss.

Pernell was much more elusive and fluid in his movements. shyt that can't be taught. Floyd is calculated. Speed is about even with a slight edge to Pea and power to Floyd. But then when you factor in their opposition, I don't recall Pea ever being called a ducker or making excuses to not fight certain guys. Pea>>>Floyd.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Pernell was much more elusive and fluid in his movements. shyt that can't be taught. Floyd is calculated. Speed is about even with a slight edge to Pea and power to Floyd. But then when you factor in their opposition, I don't recall Pea ever being called a ducker or making excuses to not fight certain guys. Pea>>>Floyd.

People ducked pernell, it was a different situation. Pernell wasnt a draw like floyd is now.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What disrespect?? that nikka Shane lost erry round after the 2nd N was getting backed tf up

Its not like I called out dude for being a steroid abuser:smugbiden:

You can say Floyd won the 2nd as well:manny: he proceeded to whoop Mosley right after that, did the same thing to Chop Chop:smugbiden:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Floyd was a different fighter at 135, was faster and had legit power at that weight. If Leonard could frustrate Duran I'm sure Floyd could too. Floyd buckled DLH a couple times and he has a legendary chin. Floyd would be a bad matchup for Duran imo

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah, people were saying it was because Cotto found a home for his jab....no. Floyd switched it up after the first four rounds. If he would have stayed like that, there would have been a 12-0 whitewash coming.

I agree..I was in Vegas with money on Floyd and made a loud groan after that hit because we have never seen him in even a MOMENT of trouble like that..whole crowd was:huhldup:

The Cotto thing will never happen again, Floyd tried to exchange to make the fight more appealing and shouldn't have. The Guerrero fight (and each one after that )will be more of the defensive Floyd...his pops ain't having it.

thats what i keep telling people he could of whooped cotto's ass real bad he just wanted to excite the fans nothing more than that dont remember when he decided to go to old mayweather style thats when he put that ass whooping on him especially in the 12th round had cotto damn near KO but didnt go for it outta respect for him

if he does what his father says guerrero bout too eat alot of fist. floyd already got him on the mental part in that one on one interview had guerrero shook with this shyt talking

after seeing that canelo fight he would beat his ass too only thing be an issue is canelo weight cuz he be big as fukk fight day otherwise easy pickings for him

to beat floyd you cant get frustrated and put presssure and be awkward bottom line u gotta do WAY TOO MUCH

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Floyd was a different fighter at 135, was faster and had legit power at that weight. If Leonard could frustrate Duran I'm sure Floyd could too. Floyd buckled DLH a couple times and he has a legendary chin. Floyd would be a bad matchup for Duran imo

i could see what you are saying at 147, but not 135, where duran was in his prime and far quicker with more power.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Floyd is probably the most skilled fighter ever regardless of weight class. I loved Ali flair and Tyson aggressiveness and power but no one is in Money's league in my opinion.

its just crazy how good he is...