Has Floyd Mayweather ever been knocked on his *** ??

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Additionally, I'm curious to see what Floyd does against Robert. I think he's going to work more behind the jab and keep the fight in the middle of the ring more with his dad being back in the fold. I need to see how he looks at 147 before I come to any conclusions.

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
Floyd gonna Whoop this beaner. Guerrero talkin god this and that, ni99a you about to meet god soon.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree..I was in Vegas with money on Floyd and made a loud groan after that hit because we have never seen him in even a MOMENT of trouble like that..whole crowd was:huhldup:

The Cotto thing will never happen again, Floyd tried to exchange to make the fight more appealing and shouldn't have. The Guerrero fight (and each one after that )will be more of the defensive Floyd...his pops ain't having it.

floyd is 36 years old. dont be surprised when he fights the same way against guerrero (more effectively for sure, but same style).

it's his legs, not his strategy.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
floyd is 36 years old. dont be surprised when he fights the same way against guerrero (more effectively for sure, but same style).

it's his legs, not his strategy.

He already said he wouldn't. He has a contract for 6 fights, and gets more money the more he fights. His father doesn't want him getting hit as much anymore, so best believe he'll be boxing. He recentlly admitted he's getting older and wants to last for these fights

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Shane didn't catch him clean on that 2nd shot if he did the fight would have ended.

The 1st punch hurt him ... Shane was to fidgity

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He already said he wouldn't. He has a contract for 6 fights, and gets more money the more he fights. His father doesn't want him getting hit as much anymore, so best believe he'll be boxing. He recentlly admitted he's getting older and wants to last for these fights

what i'm saying is, he doesn't have a choice. he'll always box. but the amount of time he spends in the pocket is being dictated by his legs. not his strategy. he cant move like he did 5-10 years ago.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
aka good boxing technique.......when you get hit with a right from a guy in front of you you lunge forward n clinch

meh

i think if floyd was about to get FLOORED, he'd grab, bite, scratch aka any illegal thing he could do in order to not get knocked out. He just has that rat ass personality :scusthov:

i can see floyd lowblowing a dude and getting dq'd before he took a knockout like a man.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
meh

i think if floyd was about to get FLOORED, he'd grab, bite, scratch aka any illegal thing he could do in order to not get knocked out. He just has that rat ass personality :scusthov:

i can see floyd lowblowing a dude and getting dq'd before he took a knockout like a man.
You think this way because you're a cracker.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
meh

What do you see in this fighting character that makes you believe this? He's one of the cleanest fighters out there.