Has Floyd Mayweather ever been knocked on his *** ??

Gravity

Banned
Daps
most likely :manny: because i am a floyd fan.

You know, you can like something and still point out one of its embarrassing flaws?

apparently you don't :leostare:
What embarrassing flaw did you point out? All I read was a bunch of racist cracker rhetoric. Keep it real, you're a Floyd "fan" who pays to watch his fights hoping that he loses. Hence your lame ass comment.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
what i'm saying is, he doesn't have a choice. he'll always box. but the amount of time he spends in the pocket is being dictated by his legs. not his strategy. he cant move like he did 5-10 years ago.

I have to wonder how much his legs really are shot vs how much he was beat up last fight trying to put on the show. Guess we'll find out May 4th...he'll still win though.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I have to wonder how much his legs really are shot vs how much he was beat up last fight trying to put on the show. Guess we'll find out May 4th...he'll still win though.

Floyd gives no fukks about putting on a show. Don't let his stans fool you into believing he let himself get hit.

Daps
Reppin
Paterson Born, Orlando Bred

your an OG for bringing up sweet pea :salute: ...im only 23 but my OG Puerto Rican ( I only bring up race cuz Ricans eat, shyt, and breath boxing) uncle always brings up sweet pea, that's his favorite boxer. He mentions how he is the most talented ever defensively, BUT..............he cant fukk with Floyd offensively......they matched up evenly defensively worst case, but Floyd is extremely underrated offensively just because he caters to be smart and play D........... when he wants to stand in the middle of the ring and duke it out he can , like he showed against Cotto............also his chin is criminally underrated....if you have never been hit (basically Floyd has never been hit) and then you get hit , your gonna :deadmanny: ..............but Floyd eats them.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time Floyd has a fight we hear about him getting beat up in sparring...it happens I guess...but I'm scared for that boy. He's getting older and slower

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Floyd is too good of a defensive fighter to really take that much damage. It's not surprising that he hasn't met anyone in the ring that could do that just yet. But something that gets really downplayed is that he's really, really durable. It doesn't get brought up much because he's never really had to rely on being durable except on a few exceptional occasions, but when he's pressed to do it, he knows how to make it work.

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
Lol at ni99as worrying about this simple a$$ beaner beating floyd. Guerrero has no wrinkles to his game and believes in Christianity he's dumb.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Usually people with impeccable defense like Floyd have it because their chins are suspect, in Floyd's case his chin is really underrated. He's eaten some shots in the past that would have knocked out or knocked down a lot of other fighters. That shyt has to be annoying, you fight this dude, you can't hit him and when you finally land something big he just eats it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was surprised to see him with that visibly bruised eye last week...i mean those are common when sparring but for someone of his style you wonder

Yep. To get busted like that with massive headgear on...a defensive fighter like Floyd...:sadcam:

Guerrero may not be the one to pull it off but the end is definitely near.