Has Floyd Mayweather ever been knocked on his *** ??

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
those shane shots were bombs! i was watching that fight in the movie theater and when he connected those- i felt like pac- it was me against the world. damn near everybody in that theater wanted floyd head lol even my girlfriend at the time who i went to the fight with. i felt more comfortable by the end of the round though- i said floyd would get mad at that.

that corley shot was mean, but zab technically dropped him but the ref missed that one.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
He wasn't holding on he had Mosley tied up, he played it clever. I never said Mosley didn't hurt Floyd, I mentioned I believe this is the hardest Floyd has ever been hit, I thought the crowd's reaction sold it to be much more than it was that's all, crowd saw Floyd was wobbly and thought the KO was coming and got extra hype but Floyd was aware enough to tie Mosley up and regain his senses. It's not like I'm trying to play Mosley as some lucky shot chump or anything it is what it is.

aight cool

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I was at that Mayweather Mosley fight......When he got hit with those Bombs I thought it was over, I was scared to death as a fan........then by the end of the round it was like Mayweather figured it out. I saw people leaving that fight in the 8th round, throwing there hands in the air like fukk this shyt, he can't be beat. lol

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I agree..I was in Vegas with money on Floyd and made a loud groan after that hit because we have never seen him in even a MOMENT of trouble like that..whole crowd was:huhldup:

The Cotto thing will never happen again, Floyd tried to exchange to make the fight more appealing and shouldn't have. The Guerrero fight (and each one after that )will be more of the defensive Floyd...his pops ain't having it.

Yeah, people were saying it was because Cotto found a home for his jab....no. Floyd switched it up after the first four rounds. If he would have stayed like that, there would have been a 12-0 whitewash coming.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Mosley had him hurt the worst. His knees buckled and he did a mini-chicken dance after that second right (opposed to infamous full chicken dance ala Zab versus Tszyu). Mosley had legit one punch knockout power too. Chop- Chop, not so much. Chop caught him with a good punch that buzzed him that he didn't see coming, but not to the extent Mosley did. Chop is a poor finisher as well. He had Cotto hurt way worse than he had Mayweather buzzed and couldn't get him outta there.

The Zab knockdown that wasn't had nothing to do with Floyd being hurt. He got caught lunging in off balance with a quick punch, but wasn't hurt at all. That knockdown against Carlos Hernandez was self-inflicted. Floyd has a very underrated chin in general.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I think the crowd's reaction made it more than it probably was. Mayweather definitely got rocked but I don't think Floyd was hurt much, didn't Floyd go on to win every round after that and the fight?:laugh:

The Zab fight is definitely the one where Floyd clearly hurting but the ref missed it somehow.

Cotto should get some recognition while he didn't put Mayweather on his ass he bloodied Floyd's nose removing that untouchable tag somewhat. Cotto kind of blew a great opportunity to me, he could have dropped Floyd because he was hitting Floyd alot but he just didn't have the speed to capitalize on anything. He was exposing Floyd with his jab.

1. It wasn't the crowd, it was the fact that his knees buckled and he almost got dropped. The crowd didn't amp it at all.

2. Zab never hurt Floyd, not once. What round was this?

3. Cotto wasn't the first to bloody Floyd's nose and Castillo removed that untouchable tag 10 years ago. Give Cotto credit for nothing but a wonderful jab vs. Floyd and I wouldn't call that an "exposal", Cotto has one of the best jabs since he turned pro, so Floyd getting caught a couple of times isn't an exposal. Cotto wasn't hitting Floyd a LOT, he got hit more than usual because he purposely leaned on the ropes to make it an exciting fight. Floyd was rolling off most of those punches, check the fight stats. Check the last 3 rounds when Floyd kept it in the middle of the ring, he almost dropped Cotto in the last round. He could've dropped Floyd? Which round was this? What.Fight.Were.You.Watching?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
sugar shane was the only one i seen come close but he's getting older some im pretty sure hes gonna get that roy jones jr treatment soon i havent seen a boxer ever go out on top they always get ko'd :to:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Floyd got a very underrated chin Ionno how he stayed on his feet from those Mosely bombs

Sugar Shane paid for that disrespect the rest of the fight getting walked down N beaten by the smaller man
Hf95_Zp_Q.png

to be fair he did grab his arm idk i guess that is legal though.
He basically stopped mosely from serving him up a full plate.
It's actually really lame when u watch it a few times:aicmon:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
sugar shane was the only one i seen come close but he's getting older some im pretty sure hes gonna get that roy jones jr treatment soon i havent seen a boxer ever go out on top they always get ko'd :to:
he may lose, but Floyd wont be getting embarrassed like RJJ. Floyd is a technician and athlete, while RJJ was an athlete.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
to be fair he did grab his arm idk i guess that is legal though.
He basically stopped mosely from serving him up a full plate.
It's actually really lame when u watch it a few times:aicmon:

aka good boxing technique.......when you get hit with a right from a guy in front of you you lunge forward n clinch

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
I remember hagler said the way he would beat floyd his just stay on attack, but he said alot of boxers aren't train that hard today to do that 12 rounds...

so condition is the key

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Yeah, I was completely wrong with the Zab knockdown, I keep remembering the low blow as the knock down for some reason (my memory is getting :flabbynsick:) the technical knockdown in Zab's fight was Floyd just stumbling that happened early in the 1st or 2nd round I think. Don't know how I completely fukked that up.

Looking back, yeah I guess Mosley was the closest to putting Floyd on his ass.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Floyd always had a good chin to me. I can't say its some all time great type chin like Ali or Holyfield cuz them dudes fought way more dangerous punchers than Floyd did. Although guys like Corrales, Zab, and Mosely are great punchers they ain't on the level of Shavers, Tyson, Frazier, Foreman, and Lewis.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
[ame=http://youtu.be/tIsMK33hZZ4]Zab Judah Knockdown (Ruled a Slip) Floyd Duckweather Jr. - YouTube[/ame]

And they ruled it a slip :noah: