Has The Booth Discussed How The Migos Completely Bit Lord Infamous Flow And Delivery On Bad & Bouje?

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh I know what you're saying, I know for a fact twista n bone only are compared because of the rapping fast style but other than that their style isn't the same.

But to say 3-6 n bone don't sound alike is absurd. Why you think there was a beef between the two crew.

You can't tell me

Don't sound like krazyie from

Hell nah...not in the slightest :dahell:

You think 3-6 actually heard that "bone enterprise" album when people in their own hometown didn't even know it existed? :heh:

And also krayzie from

They came out with that dark devil type theme music

Then koopsta in

Is bsacially bone's whole harmonizing style. Come on fam I love bone n 36 you bugging if they don't sound alike from the theme of their early music to how they rap minus the fast.

They were already doing "dark/demonic" music before Bone had released anything period.

^^^This is from '92 a year before Bone Enterprise.

And just for added measure here's a song from '92 of Infamous using the "double time flow" again, a year before Bone had dropped anything

The demonic shyt in 3-6's sound is partly due to the influence Ganksta Nip/SPC & Geto Boys

Also Bone wasn't the 1st rappers to "harmonize" in their raps...Klondike Kat, from the same group (SPC) that was one of 3-6's primary influences, had melodic flows a few years before Bone.

^^^This sounds awfully similar to Bizzy...a full year before Bizzy even existed :jbhmm:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
yeah thats my defense for liking them...anybody who acts like they are a part of the new era of mumble rappers never listened to Three 6 Mafia in my opinion.

Daps
Hell nah...not in the slightest :dahell:

You think 3-6 actually heard that "bone enterprise" album when people in their own hometown didn't even know it existed? :heh:

They were already doing "dark/demonic" music before Bone had released anything period.

^^^This is from '92 a year before Bone Enterprise.

And just for added measure here's a song from '92 of Infamous using the "double time flow" again, a year before Bone had dropped anything

The demonic shyt in 3-6's sound is partly due to the influence Ganksta Nip/SPC & Geto Boys

Also Bone wasn't the 1st rappers to "harmonize" in their raps...Klondike Kat, from the same group (SPC) that was one of 3-6's primary influences, had melodic flows a few years before Bone.

^^^This sounds awfully similar to Bizzy...a full year before Bizzy even existed :jbhmm:

Breh listen to the intro of faces of death. Krayzie said 92

So think for a second nikkas didn't start rapping the same year they dropped the album.

Now listen to flesh verse

Exactly the same n this shyt dropped in 95 while for the love of money dropped in 94 and the recording for the album started in 93. Now think about it nikkas been perfecting this for awhile so you know he didn't just started with this style in 93.

Come on fam.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biting? Bruh no Atl nikka is listening to these corny nikka yall posting.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Majority of producers in the game today got their style and formula from DJ Paul and Juicy J...they invented "trap beats"

3 6 as a whole set so many trends and are criminally underrated and under appreciated...

Lord Infamous and Koopsta Knicca flows are bit heavily these days

Project Pat invented outlandish off the wall flows

La Chat and Gangsta Boo started the whole dyke gangsta female rapper movement...

Crunchy Black invented mumble rap

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

:camby:SEE THIS IS THE shyt I HATE....

WHEN nikkaS BITE SOMEBODY THEN PRETEND THEY NEVER LISTENED TO THE PERSON THEY BIT
WHEN ITS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH EARS YOU CLONED DUKE.
:devil:
:evil:

Alotta street ATL rappers been biting Lord Infamous and 3 6. It's been that way to the point these lil nikkas prolly don't know where they got it from.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Biting? Bruh no Atl nikka is listening to these corny nikka yall posting.
Lord Infamous is corny now? Smh. 36 corny? Y'all nikkas owe some of yall whole movements to them. From Crunk to this shyt we have now. I will go as far as to say that ATL ain't never had they own "style" until Outkast got creative on ATLIENS.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Lord Infamous is corny now? Smh. 36 corny? Y'all nikkas owe some of yall whole movements to them. From Crunk to this shyt we have now. I will go as far as to say that ATL ain't never had they own "style" until Outkast got creative on ATLIENS.
Not to mention they stole Bass from Miami too :sas1:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
They aint the only ones. I'm watching Respect Life and some of these young unknown NY rappers are biting old Triple Six something terrible with the flows as well as the beats

@CleinB really called this out....their influence is still alive and well in hiphop whether Booth dudes want to admit it or not :wow:

Respect