Has The Booth Discussed How The Migos Completely Bit Lord Infamous Flow And Delivery On Bad & Bouje?

Daps
At the end of the day I don't think many ppl realized how 3-6 sounded in the early 90s.

When I think of migos ( in reality Takeoff ) in terms of how they rap I instantly think of BTNH. Even back in the 90s that's why bone n 3-6 was beefin. I heard bone first and they came out first so I'm going to give them the benefit of doubt for the creation of that style.

Even when their demo tape faces of death when they was called Bone Enterprise and before then, Band Aid boys, that was their style and that shyt was recorded somewhere from 91 to 93 ( released in 93 ).

Take off even sorta gave props btnh on the intro to YRN 2
" we brough that flow back ppl didn't know, comparing migos to bone thugs in harmony "

And cats in here talking crazy saying ying yang
Twins better than migos???!?!? You can tell ppl just saying shyt to hate

Post a ying yang song better than this

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
At the end of the day I don't think many ppl realized how 3-6 sounded in the early 90s.

When I think of migos ( in reality Takeoff ) in terms of how they rap I instantly think of BTNH. Even back in the 90s that's why bone n 3-6 was beefin. I heard bone first and they came out first so I'm going to give them the benefit of doubt for the creation of that style.

Even when their demo tape faces of death when they was called Bone Enterprise and before then, Band Aid boys, that was their style and that shyt was recorded somewhere from 91 to 93 ( released in 93 ).

" we brough that flow back ppl didn't know, comparing migos to bone thugs in harmony "

Whisper Song

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

DUDE JUST BECAUSE nikkaS RAP FAST DOESNT MEAN THEY HAVE THE SAME STYLE.

BONE DOESNT SOUND LIKE TWISTA
AND 3'6 DIDNT SOUND LIKE BONE.

I GREW UP ON ALL THOSE CATS...

MIGOS DONT SOUND LIKE NO fukkING BONE.

THEY SOUND LIKE INFAMOUS.
:devil:
:evil:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you listen to enough Migos,they clearly are they own entity who dont deserve to be put in the box with other copycat,knockoff rappers

That's a whole other conversation. They can be directly or indirectly influenced by 3-6 without being a knock off, there's a handful of new styles or flows over the last 40 years. Very few people have reinvented the wheel. The only reason this is a topic is they claimed the flow is new, and it's attributed to them, which is not accurate. Aside from pointing that out, I don't have any interest in shytting on them.

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
That's a whole other conversation. They can be directly or indirectly influenced by 3-6 without being a knock off, there's a handful of new styles or flows over the last 40 years. Very few people have reinvented the wheel. The only reason this is a topic is they claimed the flow is new, and it's attributed to them, which is not accurate. Aside from pointing that out, I don't have any interest in shytting on them.

Fred.
At this point in hip-hop it's damn near impossible to invent a "new" flow.
If anyone claimed they did anybody can dig crates and find evidence of a previous rapper doing it.

I just heard a Cam song put out damn near 8 years ago that had the "Migos flow" in it.

But the fact of the matter is everybody in hip-hop is using that flow right now thanks to how Migos popularized it.

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
I don't agree about them "biting" 3-6 and all that...but this is a poor argument here, particularly being that they're from ATL.

Metro Boomin is around the same age

ASAP and all them dudes grew up off 3-6 and they from NY...little to no chance somebody from ATL, early-20's or not, isn't going to hear 3-6 in their formative years...being a 2000's baby is probably the cutoff of somebody from GA or the mid-south region not being hip to 3-6.
100%. for anyone to say there was no influence just because they're younger is just foolish. You're not buying your own music when your own music as a kid you're listening to what everyone older loves. I'm not sayin they bit the nikkas but the influence is clear.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
At this point in hip-hop it's damn near impossible to invent a "new" flow.
If anyone claimed they did anybody can dig crates and find evidence of a previous rapper doing it.

I just heard a Cam song put out damn near 8 years ago that had the "Migos flow" in it.

But the fact of the matter is everybody in hip-hop is using that flow right now thanks to how Migos popularized it.

They did popularize it but calling it "the Migos flow" is disingenuous. This is how history gets rewritten. Like I said I'm not here to shyt on Migos, I actually like them, but you can't claim other people are biting a flow you didn't even create. If they never mentioned people biting it, this isn't a discussion.

Fred.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
They did popularize it but calling it "the Migos flow" is disingenuous. This is how history gets rewritten. Like I said I'm not here to shyt on Migos, I actually like them, but you can't claim other people are biting a flow you didn't even create. If they never mentioned people biting it, this isn't a discussion.

Fred.
So what should they call it if they getting it from Migos tho?

Everybody double-time flowing about the Bando and finessing the plug got that shyt from listening to them :francis:

They are biting Migos who were, themselves, influenced by Lord Infamous whether they realize it or not. :francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So what should they call it if they getting it from Migos tho?

Everybody double-time flowing about the Bando and finessing the plug got that shyt from listening to them :francis:

They are biting Migos who were, themselves, influenced by Lord Infamous whether they realize it or not. :francis:

If people want to say "we got this from Migos" cool but Migos themselves complaining about people biting their shyt is silly as fukk man.

Kinda like how people claimed Ye popularized soul samples....you can't be mad at people for not knowing history but if Ye himself said "yeah, this is all me"....that's a problem. The problem ain't people thinking Migos invented it, the problem is Migos thinking they invented it.

Fred.

Daps
DUDE JUST BECAUSE nikkaS RAP FAST DOESNT MEAN THEY HAVE THE SAME STYLE.

BONE DOESNT SOUND LIKE TWISTA
AND 3'6 DIDNT SOUND LIKE BONE.

I GREW UP ON ALL THOSE CATS...

MIGOS DONT SOUND LIKE NO fukkING BONE.

THEY SOUND LIKE INFAMOUS.

Breh I know what you're saying, I know for a fact twista n bone only are compared because of the rapping fast style but other than that their style isn't the same.

But to say 3-6 n bone don't sound alike is absurd. Why you think there was a beef between the two crew.

You can't tell me

Don't sound like krazyie from

And also krayzie from

They came out with that dark devil type theme music

Then koopsta in

Is bsacially bone's whole harmonizing style. Come on fam I love bone n 36 you bugging if they don't sound alike from the theme of their early music to how they rap minus the fast.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh I know what you're saying, I know for a fact twista n bone only are compared because of the rapping fast style but other than that their style isn't the same.

But to say 3-6 n bone don't sound alike is absurd. Why you think there was a beef between the two crew.

You can't tell me

Don't sound like krazyie from

And also krayzie from

They came out with that dark devil type theme music

Then koopsta in

Is bsacially bone's whole harmonizing style. Come on fam I love bone n 36 you bugging if they don't sound alike from the theme of their early music to how they rap minus the fast.

IM TALKING ABOUT FLOWS