Has Walmart replaced the Mall as the new weekend hangout spot

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
I work at Walmart in Asset Protection and I swear on the weekends the Walmart I work is packed as hell.It seems like everybody and their mama is shopping at this Walmart.And it's not just the one I work at it's every Walmart in my city.When I was a kid I remember the two Mall in my city Towne East and Towne West square used to be packed on the weekends and now Towne West is pretty dead on the weekends, while Towne East is still doing pretty good but not as good as it was doing in the late 90's/early 2000's.So has Walmart pretty much replaced the Mall as the weekend hangout spot.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I work at Walmart in Asset Protection and I swear on the weekends the Walmart I work is packed as hell.It seems like everybody and their mama is shopping at this Walmart.And it's not just the one I work at it's every Walmart in my city.When I was a kid I remember the two Mall in my city Towne East and Towne West square used to be packed on the weekends and now Towne West is pretty dead on the weekends, while Towne East is still doing pretty good but not as good as it was doing in the late 90's/early 2000's.So has Walmart pretty much replaced the Mall as the weekend hangout spot.

Judging by your avy...do you stay in Kansas? That may be a reason why