Has Walmart replaced the Mall as the new weekend hangout spot

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
But a mall has a food court and its clean and has upscale stores. Wal mart is bummy as hell

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I remember I went out west NYS a long time ago....I think it was Mohawk Valley....Walmart was basically Time Square :pachaha:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walmart has the best return policy and they know it. They always got a long ass line and it's always a slow and mildly retarded obese person as the clerk.

Every fukking time!
Only reason I ever end up staying in a walmart store much longer than I have to is because of the lack of cashiers.. fukk a walmart.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
There are times when i get off work on a Friday night and make it there at like 10 to buy food or something and there will be people just walking around just hanging out. And you can tell that's what there doing like they at the mall or the club.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Maybe where u live...:mjlol:....

yup... :umad:

only those SMALL AZZ HICK TOWNS with nothing else going for itself other than a gas station and a couple of Church's

is the only place i could see WAL MART as the "hang out spot" :lolbron:

but then again with TODAY'S ECONOMY so fukked up i've been in the malls recently and it's not popping like it use to..

lots of stores including ANCHOR STORES like MACY'S are closing up shop because of cyber shopping (amazon)

people don't have the funds nor time ..(lots of people working two jobs) to "hang out" at the mall anymore :manny:

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Walmart in a college town :wow:

I've met so much girls in walmart when I was younger and we would shop for munchies after the club/party or even before goin out for some pregaming food to cook.

Meet some females who doing the same they come to our place to cook/smoke and drink more and its another party

Last edited:

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
The area the Walmart I work at is in a shopping area called New Market Square. Right in the area there is a Starbucks, Chipotle's, McDonald's, Target, Panera Bread, Buffalo Wild Wings, Old Navy, Ross Dress and some other stores. It's basically an open Mall but Walmart gets way more customers then the other stores.
Man, that's sad if it's the case.

I mean, they don't have parks or activity centers in your city? Even Starbucks?

Last edited: