Has Walmart replaced the Mall as the new weekend hangout spot

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
I work at Walmart in Asset Protection and I swear on the weekends the Walmart I work is packed as hell.It seems like everybody and their mama is shopping at this Walmart.And it's not just the one I work at it's every Walmart in my city.When I was a kid I remember the two Mall in my city Towne East and Towne West square used to be packed on the weekends and now Towne West is pretty dead on the weekends, while Towne East is still doing pretty good but not as good as it was doing in the late 90's/early 2000's.So has Walmart pretty much replaced the Mall as the weekend hangout spot.

I work near a Walmart in West Point ms

The THICKEST bytches I've ever seen all in it, employees and shoppers

Gadamn it's too much

:whew:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Wal Mart is the weekly class reunion if you never left home. Go there any given night, you'd see someone from school.

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Maybe I shouldn't had set hangout spot. What I meant to say the place where everyone does their shopping.I mean
You can get anything at Walmart.You can get Food, beer, clothes, Guns, Condoms,etc.

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Walmart be having hella fine bytches.The Walmart I work out has alot bad ass Black Women, Pawgs, Paags and Latinas.You people think I'm bullshytting but I kid you not.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You can tell half these nikkas never been outside :pachaha: Walmart be PACKED with hoes...the Walmart on 27 ave in Miami by the stadium is a KNOWN hang out spot after midnight :skip: thick ass hoodrats shopping with that stamp money...
Yooooooo!!!! :takedat:

Carol City Class Reunions every other night.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Walmart in a college town :wow:

I've met so much girls in walmart when I was younger and we would shop for munchies after the club/party or even before goin out for some pregaming food to cook.

Meet some females who doing the same they come to our place to cook/smoke and drink more and its another party

Now this has some TRUTH to it...

I notice that WAL MARTS located near a HBCU is a good azz spot to see EYE CANDY BYATCHES :drool:

When I went to savannah state it was close to a Wal mart ..

And Lawd that Wal mart was so turned up with bad hoes we called it the CLUB : :ohlawd: