Have $118k In Student Debt Brehettes, Guess Her Major ...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree in principle however any professional man making 75k+ will not see her as wifey material once he finds out how dire her financial situation she is in. He will avoid her like a plague. And he has good reason too because she will be seen as a major financial drain.

Not true... but it depends on what type of women she is and can be

Daps
Parents need to stop telling kids to “follow their dreams” and to pick something in STEM/ pre-med/pharm/law, business or go to trade school. Now they will spend the rest of their life paying this off.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
its easy to laugh at these people, but if u are, you're not being bright yourself.

most people came from families where they were told early on that an education is the end all be all. and that you're not doing sh1t in life unless you have a degree. what they dont tell you is what to go to school for, and how you should focus only on professions that are profitable.

what ends up happening is people like this girl, who truly believe in their hearts that all that student loan debt will be paid off because once they get that degree, life is basically cruising status after that.

smarten up folks. and restrain urselves from this type of mockery.
Yeah but shes a woman and the coli tends to be jealous of people who went to college.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
u also have to apply common sense to everything you do. if you marry someone that has that much debt, and u have none, and u help them pay off their debt, then they turn around and divorce you for whatever reason, how would you feel? these are real possibilities you need to consider before u order your new superman outfit.

i mean, if you're a rich dude with a lot of money to spend, and u meet a girl who is truly down for you and doesnt disrespect you, sure, by all means, help her pay off her debt. but if u urself have to work hard to pay off someone else's debt, you're not being wise.
I honestly don’t know wtf he was thinking. I’ve seen and read about to many instances where chicks leaving their husbands after their husband paid for their degrees.

nikkas want to get married go ahead. You better really about what you are doing before you get into it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
u also have to apply common sense to everything you do. if you marry someone that has that much debt, and u have none, and u help them pay off their debt, then they turn around and divorce you for whatever reason, how would you feel? these are real possibilities you need to consider before u order your new superman outfit.

i mean, if you're a rich dude with a lot of money to spend, and u meet a girl who is truly down for you and doesnt disrespect you, sure, by all means, help her pay off her debt. but if u urself have to work hard to pay off someone else's debt, you're not being wise.

I agree with the bold. I think paying off someone's debt for them and helping them are two different things. You can match certain payment amounts or just be support while they get a second job or whatever. I think I just have a very utopian view of marriage, just because I've never experienced it. I've learned a lot about budgets, living on less and all that jazz and paid off $20k of debt on my own. I wouldn't mind being with someone who was in the process of learning and helping them financially if we were married.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
We gonna blame this on black parents not paying tuition for their kids?:mjgrin:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Cacs just fukking annoying when you go out sometime. Like the shyt they be asking you.

Don't even get me started on traffic and driving. People doing EVERYTHING in the car but drive...

Yes you gotta get hired at a contractor fist then the school comes.

Me and a breh went to this dive bar on East 12th a couple months ago and the cacs were insane this one dude in a wheelchair rolled up to us and just started talking about some shyt we had no interest in...

Like they get excited to see black people sometimes its really weird.

I stay up on the northside Black and Mexican hood I don't go out much no more.
Preciate it breh, i might end up making the move, shyt was just confusing with the fact that you have to get a license beforehand thought it was a scam.

And lol at cacs i mean we are 8 percent of the pop so i guess, if thats the extent of the caccerry then i can deal with, nikkas made Austin seem like the southern version of Boston.

Mexicans and Blacks stay in the same hood?

Hows the racial dynamics?

I know im asking alot of questions breh, but im moving from South Texas so im trying to get as much info as possible.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
We gonna blame this on black parents not paying tuition for their kids?:mjgrin:
why? if their parents don't have the money then most likely at their income level the kid qualifies for the full pell grant. the problem isn't if your parents aren't paying for your college. the problem is going to a school that you can't afford to attend. community college for the associates and then transfer to a state university, max pell grant each year and i doubt you leave school with more than 10k debt.