Have $118k In Student Debt Brehettes, Guess Her Major ...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I just got off the phone with a trade school for electricians...:russ:

They offering me 4 weeks of free training worth over $7,000 and when I'm complete they send me right to work starting around $16-20 an hour.

Already got my appearance licence here in Texas.

Shoutout to whoever made that Trade thread. shyt woke me up and I been making calls trying to get in ever since!
I'm going to get free training and guaranteed work no debt :blessed:

Doing man work. fukk this office life for real.

BUILDING.
Put me on? I got a lot of free time

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Thats her own fault tho.

A student loan is like a business loan.

The business = yourself

Since you're gonna be selling yourself to corporations.

If you decide to take that loan and invest in some bullshyt instead of something profitable... You deserve to be struggling.

I only have sympathy for those that have a valuable degree but still arent having the success they should be having.

Theres alot of people who got scammed into the "American dream"

But people with bullshyt degrees are just stupid. They werent scammed.

Is it really?...How much did you know about student loans at 17...

I honestly blame here parents, that ultimate pressure to go away to school knowing they didn't have the funds to help. We have to give kids better options.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and admit to insurance fraud on camera, brehettes...
you have no obligation to fix your car with the insurance check you get if another person hits you :yeshrug: ive done that myself

some stupid bytch backed into me, put a little scratch on my bumper. had her put in a claim with her insurance and pocketed the 500 bucks :ehh:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Put me on? I got a lot of free time

Welcome to Centex IEC

(For my Texas brehs)

Only cost me $20 for the apprentice licence.

Went to the IEC school close to my house.

Put in the application.

Dude told me its on file for 30 days and to watch my phone.

Got the first of many calls today.

Switch your life up brehs.

Learn a trade.

Get out these fukked up call centers.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
its easy to laugh at these people, but if u are, you're not being bright yourself.

most people came from families where they were told early on that an education is the end all be all. and that you're not doing sh1t in life unless you have a degree. what they dont tell you is what to go to school for, and how you should focus only on professions that are profitable.

what ends up happening is people like this girl, who truly believe in their hearts that all that student loan debt will be paid off because once they get that degree, life is basically cruising status after that.

smarten up folks. and restrain urselves from this type of mockery.
She poured jelly on herself. but it's because of what you said. Our parents' generation told us the way to achieve the american dream is to get a degree, any ol' degree, but didn't give guidance on how to go about it like student loan forgiveness programs, doing 2 yrs at a community college then xfer to a 4yr to eliminate some debt, look into trades where skills are always in demand and there's no shortage of jobs. I personally got a job where they have tuition reimbursement and also full waivers if you've been there for a number of years, so I got my masters for free. A lot of ppl dont think abt these options or even know about them

King Poetic

Yeah Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Larry Holmes Retirement Home
the biggest problem... was going to tuft university where i think tuition is around 45k a year in 2018..... so talking about 10 years ago when she graduated, she was looking at 32k a year for a degree in communications where jobs are scarce and where people end up getting a jobs as sprint sales representative outside of their field.. ONLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS OR INTERNSHIP LINE UP

people today need to forget about the name of the school and just get a degree in a field you know jobs will be around for decades.. like medical , IT, etc.....

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
As a STEM grad and working professional, I just hope she doesn't hurt her hand carrying my dinner to my table at a restaurant....

Liberal Arts and other silly degrees get no sympathy from me, nor should you provide it.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How long the license take?

4 weeks and you can start ? I heard some shyts take 5 years. fukk that.

I just got off the phone with a trade school for electricians...:russ:

They offering me 4 weeks of free training worth over $7,000 and when I'm complete they send me right to work starting around $16-20 an hour.

Already got my appearance licence here in Texas.

Shoutout to whoever made that Trade thread. shyt woke me up and I been making calls trying to get in ever since!
I'm going to get free training and guaranteed work no debt :blessed:

Doing man work. fukk this office life for real.

BUILDING.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
How long the license take?

4 weeks and you can start ? I heard some shyts take 5 years. fukk that.

Apprentice work.

To be a Journeyman takes about 4,000 hours of work I believe.

They need electricians here in Texas BAD.

So they putting people right to work.

I want out of the office so bad.

I want more money and overtime.

Trying to get a house here in the states and land bought in Africa.

shyt is no game.