Have any of you actually been to any of the previous 19 Million Man Marches??

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
LOL @ nobody knowing MMM is annual.

So basically the first march was a failure if its annual and no one knows but me.

Real talk I wasnt even trying to link up with anyone on this site like that cuz I know the membership is 93% white pretending to be Black but I'm a lil dissapointed with all the "Black empowerment" hoopla I see on a daily basis yet no one cares about it going down tommorow. Its put up or shut up time and everyone is quiet. Hell, I dont even fukk with Farrakhan and I'm going...But for my own personal reasons.

I was 10 for the first March. I remember the Million Woman March because one of my moms NAACP secretaries. Bought one of the shirts online

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was 10 for the first March. I remember the Million Woman March because one of my moms NAACP secretaries. Bought one of the shirts online

After the "million womans" and the "million youth".........The whole million (fill in the blank) march thing became a gimmick that lost its original intention. Farrakhan should have put a halt to anything that wasn't related to teh Original MMM to that the original cause wasnt polluted.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Wrong.

Dude.....Saviors day existed before The MMM. The fact that you actually think I'm confusing the annual MMM with Saviors day just further proves my point. And then on top of that you have 2 people (@lotty and @HankHill) who co signed you meaning the 3 of you dont know that MMM is annual..

How the hell could there have only been 2 when the 2nd MMM was in 1996 and was held across the street from the UN in NYC?? I attended the 7th anniversary in Harlem in 2002.....so how is there only 2?? The Million family march in 2000 that was heavily promoted on BET.....How does that equal 2?? The MMM10 in 2005. No homie...The MMM is annual.. The fact that people dont know this , including yourself, is why I made this thread.
Well I guess I was wrong, but by 1996, my life was MUCH different, and I was in the street life(intelligent with it, though):jawalrus:, so I didn't know. I just always new about saviors day.

My fault, if you are right:ehh:

I think the reason why the first, and this one is bigger, is because its in DC right where the government is. That means people have no choice but to acknowledge it.

I'll be there:jawalrus:

As far as it not making a difference, I think it did help. Right after 1995, crime started going down in black communities. I'm not saying it was a major impact, but I think it did play a part. Now, when it comes to rappers, that doesn't count because they are living in a different, egotistical world.

Last edited:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Nope, tomorrow will be my first. This down to earth, cool sista I've recently been dating invited me. I'll be on the bus from Philly right after midnight tonight.

Hope to see yall there and hear yall impressions.