“I like Indy w/ They Soft Identity, I Don’t Like Hali When He Act Tuff" - KDot voice - Official 2024 NY Knicks Playoff Run Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Precious and Jared Jeffries on offense :mjlol:
Nah my son don’t deserve that :mjlol: Jeffries was far worse

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not a fan of Thibs but he’s getting these wins, so I’ll keep it positive.

The best thing that happened to Thibs is the rotation got shortened so he doesn’t have to focus on managing minutes. Plus Nurse isn’t good at in-game adjustment coach, which is a weak spot for Thibs. I don’t think anyone left in the east is good at it once Spo is out. Neither Carlisle or Doc for next round, they are game to game guys like Thibs. I don’t know the coaches out West well but shyt I hope the Knicks have those kind of problems this year. It’s the playoffs 40+ minutes isn’t a bad thing since every game is actually important.

Honestly Thibs is doing a good job.

These guys are used to playing 40min in the regular season. It comes off as rough and riding the players into the ground but it can also be great playoff conditioning. When you're needed to step up to the next level and play more minutes..... scooby snacks for the knicks

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
DDV, JHart, IHart need to step up to close. I want Mitch and Bogey to rest up.

Ihart can't do shyt with embiid. Thibs need to just let it be and ihart will get his next round. I would start precious and have iHart come in when embiid sits. Start duece over Dante too :yeshrug:

Duece can guard maxey better than Dante. And if you got duece on maxey precious and og can do their thing on embiid :dame:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Nah my son don’t deserve that :mjlol: Jeffries was far worse

I remember when they advertised Jeffries as being able to guard all 5 positions when he came to the knicks.... that's all I remember.... oh and the fight where his jersey got ripped as he was charging at Melo

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Let me say this now…

This dude Brunson has completely broken the excellent “Stop Brunson” defensive strategy by Nurse.

Do y’all understand that the Pacers do NOT have a roster that can give Brunson fits the way the Sixers have?

Aye… this is a spooky year, Brehs. I think Sixers will be the toughest matchup we have until the west.