Have Straight Black Men become the new face of White Guilt?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
...and this is not completely true, if true at all.

Youre right I should have made a better effort to qualify my statment there.

That depends on many factors, such as: who has the weapon? lol
Like I said, there are many levels to "assault".

...but I tell you one thing - if me or "the average woman" are having any conflict (physical or otherwise),
she has Black Female Privilege on her side. She can:

- be the aggressor, and it be okay
- assault me with any object - from a knife to a boiling pot of hominy - and it be okay, because of my assumed "natural privilege"
- call the authorites on me and concoct any tale (true or not) and be believed over me

I Triple-Dog Dare anybody to say i'm wrong about that...

Youre overcomplicating things. Again the point is that our strength is a natural advantage, a privilege, now does this mean women dont have their own set of privileges within society? Of course not.

Men are 100x more likely to be a vicitm of violence than women.

I know that but we are talking about physical advantage during assault not likelihood of assault, you’re conflating to different things here. wickedsm point (unless I read her post wrong) is that during the event of a physical assault we have a natural advantage because of our strength, which is a fact.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Youre overcomplicating things. Again the point is that our strength is a natural advantage, a privilege, now does this mean women dont have their own set of privileges within society? Of course not.

A "natural advantage" is NOT a "privilege"; that's where y'all are fuccin' up.

As a matter of fact, a "privilege" is an UNnatural advantage...a "privilege" is BESTOWED unto somebody else on a whim...

As for your second point, yes - women do have their own set of privileges within society;
but as a group they just don't wanna admit that. Why is that?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I was asking what in-born privileges Black men have,
and don't they also face gender oppression?
We have the privilege to get our heads blown off by the police. We have the privilege to get murdered in gun violence by each other. We have the privilege to be over represented in prison. We have the privilege to going to jail for long periods of time than white men.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS

As a matter of fact, a "privilege" is an UNnatural advantage...a "privilege" is BESTOWED unto somebody else on a whim...

As for your second point, yes - women do have their own set of privileges within society;
but as a group they just don't wanna admit that. Why is that?

I agree, this is why when you have these types of discussions you must be clear on the definition of the words you are using.

Definition of privilege

1. : a right or immunity granted as a peculiar benefit, advantage, or favor : prerogative; especially : such a right or immunity attached specifically to a position or an office.
By most definitions physical strength would not fall under that category.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

On the contrary, you're wrong on both accounts:

privilege
ˈprɪvɪlɪdʒ/
noun
noun: privilege; plural noun: privileges
a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.
"education is a right, not a privilege"
synonyms:advantage, right, benefit, prerogative, entitlement, birthright, due; More

"Advantage" is literally a synonym of "privilege".

As for your second point, yes - women do have their own set of privileges within society; but as a group they just don't wanna admit that. Why is that?

I dont know. Im guessing the same reason some of us in this very thread dont want to admit we are privileged in some respects.

what natural phyiscal advantage is there in a gun fight or anything involving weapons you dumb fukk?

How does that negtate the fact that we have a physical strength advantage you bytch ass nikka?

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
How does that negtate the fact that we have a physical stength advantage you bytch ass nikka?

what does that "advantage" have to do with literally anything over it being a deficit to women?

women can also become physically superior and trained in fighting, that's not impossible.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

On the contrary, you're wrong on both accounts:

privilege
ˈprɪvɪlɪdʒ/
noun
noun: privilege; plural noun: privileges
a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.
"education is a right, not a privilege"
synonyms:advantage, right, benefit, prerogative, entitlement, birthright, due; More

"Advantage" is literally a synonym of "privilege".

You bolded the wrong words here.

You should have bolded "special", "immunity", and "granted" - that's where the difference lies.

natural strength is not a "right", "entitlement", or "birthright"; all of those words mean something different than "advantage".

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I dont know. Im guessing the same reason some of us in this very thread dont want to admit we are privileged in some respects.

lol

let's be foolish for a minute and say that natural strength is a "privilege"...

what other privileges do Black men have over Black women?
I mean - since you say we are privileged in "some" respects...that has to mean more than one, right?

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Why even bother with them? Outside of recognising who wishes ills for you, I just walk straight past them.

I show love to sistas, but they get bushed when they start this talk. You've already written us off as the enemy, why would we have your back? Funnily enough, every black woman who has been on this that I've met is American :francis: what's going on over there?

Can't we all just get along and hold each other down? I guess it don't matter if there ain't many of us; less is more :wow:

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
Powerful.

I see this shyt all the time on twitter.

Which is why i inquire when women in general say "I hate men" do they mean men in general? Or black men? They would never dare to purse their lips to say "I hate white men" the same way black people in general would be stricken with platitudes of comments claiming they are racist if they dared say "i hate white people".

So i always assume they mean "I hate black men". Why? Women know the ball is in the white man's proverbial court. Also we're easy targets. Disrespecting black men is a victimless crime that goes unpunished. As long as anybody can feel that they are better than a black man...that is what matters.
Why would white women decry their male counterparts as everything cruel in the human lexicon and still marry them and give them the benefit of the doubt in many situations? Cause they have money and power.

A little secret: the majority of women are white supremacists. They know where power lies...its not with us.

At the end black men are alone. We are expected to die and when we do it's celebrated. Some black women on social media saying shyt like "i guess when x happens to us we shouldn't feel sorry when polive kill you" basically lets you know people are rooting for our demis and destruction and see it as a joke. We have no support system. We are truly wandering this wilderness looking to survive and maybe thrive.

This type of thing makes the world more hostile for us...cause if our "own" women are throwing us under the bus it gives the impression we are not worthy of being saved or protected. You have to understand...this is the result of the black community being a matriarch. When women run the shots the men fall in line. We are the only race in this country like this. The other groups have succeeded in obscuring their wrongdoings and projecting them on us and in turn looking like white knights in the process.

All you can do is stack your money, support you and your family....link with like minded people and connect with the black women who don't think like this.
YallY'all niccas is deluded all blk women think like this..the only blkwomen who respect you is your mama sisters...I feel all this talk is cheap until blk men world wide work with African men to take our balls back..go back to blk majority nations.. And industrialise like Asians did.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Breh wrote another one

Look at this part from the article:
If you have a sincere desire to eradicate this scourge of online bullying known as intersectional feminism, here’s how you can help:

• Using the hashtag #YouOkSis, retweet any instances you come across of Black women being bullied for refusing to participate in the bashing of Black men (e.g. “Pick mes”). As an example, the singer Kehlani posted the following tweet recently, but quickly deleted it after their twitter mob “came for her”.
1*osmoni3bD8mvu0xIZQQpBA.png

:gucci: They got female celebrities scared to speak on it.