Have Straight Black Men become the new face of White Guilt?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I wonder who coined the phrase "oppression olympics".
It looks like it was designed to stifle discourse.
Not saying you are, in particular.

It was designed by other minority's and white women to pretend that their plight is the same as ours

This. The only time I see that term used is those situations & when we discuss if BM or BW are more oppressed/privileged on this forum. The male simps start throwing around that word.

Last edited:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Yall have to understand the nature of the game thats put in your face presently. Sure, we can have civil discourse on the topics of vulnerability within the black spaces....but you are expected to speak the language that is put forth. Cis, privilege, nooooir, etc. This is the issue. Its semantics really, people in this thread are arguing the same ideas....they are combating on the basis of these new terms. I don't use those terms when expressing my ideas, and I infer the meaning when spoken to me. The seperate thing is nuance between absolutes and existance. Privilege for instance, I get the existence of the idea of an existence of acute "advantages" that men have...that black men have etc. This is not an absolute tho, and that makes it fragile as a reemerging/appropriated blanket term to describe what actually occurs within the Black community.

This style of speaking; with asserted blame essentially...is self sabotaging meaningful conversations between the gods and earths. Maybe, thats the idea anyway.:yeshrug::patrice::sas2:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Just saw this:

:snoop: Ebony ain't been promoting black family for a minute

58f4e17514000049001b4a38.jpg

I saw that at checkout in the supermarket the other day
:pachaha:
"Stay woke" brehs
160710-mckesson-0417_c97e9bf36fcafea2faa84944eb6ae9d9.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

:mjlol:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black feminists believe that as long as they do not explicitly say the words "I hate black men" then you can't accuse them of hating black men.They' ll keep portraying Black males as evil incarnate, BUT as long as they don't specifically say "I hate Black men" then in THEIR minds they are not spreading hatred of black men. They're simply... "telling the truth":mjpls:. These women will literally call black men the scum of the earth and think nothing of it as long as they don't say the word "hate".

Like a KKK member has to specifically say "I hate black people" in order for you to know he hates black people.:comeon:

Last edited:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Having sex with men if any race has nothing to do with feminism?
You can called hypocrites out all you want but chalking the whole up as some ploy to attract whit men is strange considering they don't like care for Gemini am of any variety.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Do you read the caption?
Yes I read the caption hence me saying there is nothing wrong with calling out hypocrisy just because a hand full of "feminist" are smashing white dudes whether public ally or privately it has nothing to do with feminism and has everything to do with thin being hypocrites on a personal level.
These are the same tactics white men use to excuse murdering Black men, and children. Then use the same rhetoric to deminish the BLM and other organization.
It's really crazy to see some Black men turn and use the same tactics to undermine Black Womanism as if no one would take notice.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yes I read the caption hence me saying there is nothing wrong with calling out hypocrisy just because a hand full of "feminist" are smashing white dudes whether public ally or privately it has nothing to do with feminism and has everything to do with thin being hypocrites on a personal level.
These are the same tactics white men use to excuse murdering Black men, and children. Then use the same rhetoric to deminish the BLM and other organization.
It's really crazy to see some Black men turn and use the same tactics to undermine Black Womanism as if no one would take notice.
I guess you didnt see the "fake" part.