Have Yall Seen "Clinton Cash" Yet? FUCCKED Over BLACK COUNTRIES (The United States IS FUCCKKED)

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
Last I checked, I didn't know Trump went in and changed people's way of life like the Clinton's. Say what you want, but this isn't a regular election. If it was I'd respect what you say and keep it moving. You have a fukking criminal running for office.

Hey atleast you are passionate about your stance, some people just vote blindly

I'm reppin VA to, so I guess our votes will cancel out:lolbron:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Y'all do realize you don't have vote for Hilary or Trump right?:francis:
We know Gary Johnson and Jill Stein is in the race. However, without that billion dollar coverage like Clinton and Trump get they have no chance. They are just trying to get over 5% for federal funding in 2020, so they can bring in 3rd and 4th parties.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Hillary Clinton entire campaign is fixing all the problems her husband either started or sped up . The foundation is a waste of time . The emails was the scandal , but she is backed by the right people so that didn't mean shyt. Gary Johnson deserves a vote before Trump or Clinton .

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It does matter if we are Independent, Moderate, Conservative, Left-Leaning, or etc. We have to join together to put thee American people first. It doesn't matter the color or etc. The OLIGARCHS HAVE to be OVERTHROWN.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Hillary Clinton entire campaign is fixing all the problems her husband either started or sped up . The foundation is a waste of time . The emails was the scandal , but she is backed by the right people so that didn't mean shyt. Gary Johnson deserves a vote before Trump or Clinton .
Yeah, but behind the scenes she championed them. TBH, the foundation is the real problem. FBI agents even said that. Yeah, the emails were a problem, but the foundation is where thee real money-laundering is. Johnson or Stein deserves a vote. I encourage people to vote for them also and donate them money.