Have Yall Seen "Clinton Cash" Yet? FUCCKED Over BLACK COUNTRIES (The United States IS FUCCKKED)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
im voting for gary johnson, and im done with the democratic party after this election
I don't blame you. I'm also finished with the Democratic Party. Well, I've been finished since NY. Now, I'm about to just vote Trump and then become an Independent and support 3rd parties.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Yeah, but behind the scenes she championed them. TBH, the foundation is the real problem. FBI agents even said that. Yeah, the emails were a problem, but the foundation is where thee real money-laundering is. Johnson or Stein deserves a vote. I encourage people to vote for them also and donate them money.

That foundation is untouchable . Too many world leaders are connected to it to make any real charges stick .

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
That video is bullshyt propaganda. The creator of that video has a history of bullshyt.

Clinton Cash Author Peter Schweizer's Long History Of Errors, Retractions, And Questionable Sourcing

Still, I'd never vote for Trump. He's far worse for this country than the opposition. Can't support the libertarians because I believe that some things should not be left up to the States. Green party is too anti-science for me and Jill Stein is a kook.

shyt is a complete smear job

Not saying Hillary is innocent by any means, but despite countless exhaustive Republican-led investigations and "exposes" there is still little evidence of criminal action on her part.

shyt like this won't matter to anyone who doesn't hate her already. If you are 100% invested in emails and Benghazi this is like an orgasm to you no homo (OP a Virgin tho :mjlol:), but if you didn't care about all that noise in the first place more accusations won't move you either way

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
That video is bullshyt propaganda. The creator of that video has a history of bullshyt.

Clinton Cash Author Peter Schweizer's Long History Of Errors, Retractions, And Questionable Sourcing

Still, I'd never vote for Trump. He's far worse for this country than the opposition. Can't support the libertarians because I believe that some things should not be left up to the States. Green party is too anti-science for me and Jill Stein is a kook.
The house nikka is here right on time. I guess we should support their corruption :manny: Get your Stephen from Django ass outta here :camby:

2898461-8448970680-06fa6.gif