Votes: 14 9.7%

• Total voters

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I go for a run- No

When I go to the store- inside the store.

on the train- yes

I let my barber cut my mustache without one :lupe:

I maintain 6+ft from most people but I can’t say that I haven’t ever been close (cyclist who ride by, open windows which I try to avoid, people who lack common sense)

I was reading about its traveling distance which has had me a little shook but oh well. I’ve been by myself (hung out/smoked with one girl Inside and outside with a different girl) since this started but I’m starting to get antsy (main hangout chick I was on and off with def is fukking someone else).

Im in NYC.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yep. Wear it everywhere except when I go for a walk. Although I'm pretty sure I should start doing that too for walks.

Eh, I don't wear it for walks in an open area but if I am about to cross paths with anyone I'll walk into the street/off the path.

If I'm gonna be walking in a crowded area then yeah I mask up

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yes I have and I take it off as soon as possible. It fogs up my glasses lol
Ol'e dragon breath ass nikka. :mjlol:
JK

:whoo:But you can stop the fogging though seriously fam by using surgical tape and creating a seal at the top of the mask along the nose. Or use a napkin or tissue to stop yo fire breathe from fogging the glasses.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
All stores here in NJ require them so yes. I keep two in the car just in case, and I take one with me when I go for a walk or bike riding. I don't wear it while doing those things, but you never know if I need to go to the store for something. It has made me shop with a purpose though. After about 30 minutes inside I'm ready to take it off. So I go shopping knowing what I want, and get out.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yes, I'm not a piece of shyt.
I mean, it's not difficult or inconvenient to wear a facemask.

At best, you prevent the spread of the coronavirus ad stay healthy...at worst, you just have a mask on your face that's a minor inconvenience.

I only wear the medical grade masks.

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
Yeah. Tbh I mindlessly went into a bank to use the atm real quick, I left my mask in my car, and the looks I got from people made me feel like such an a$$hole that I don't think I'll ever make that mistake again. I don't know how people don't care.

Last edited: