• Total voters

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Ol'e dragon breath ass nikka. :mjlol:
JK

:whoo:But you can stop the fogging though seriously fam by using surgical tape and creating a seal at the top of the mask along the nose. Or use a napkin or tissue to stop yo fire breathe from fogging the glasses.

lmao I have to put my glasses at the tip of my nose like I’m a grandpa lol. Ima have to try that tho.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
not really, no need to go out since i get all my groceries etc delivered to me:blessed: already working from home might as well get comfortable.

whenever i do go outside am just walking around, not going to the store or anything like that anyway

What site do you go to get your groceries delivered? Have you experienced any downsides? I think this gone be the wave for me because I hate grocery shopping.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Yes most of the time, it seems like here in Houston they keep waffling back and forth about whether it is mandatory or not. I don't do it on walks anymore but if I'm going inside somewhere I'm almost always masked up.

About a week ago before they made masks mandatory again I accidentally left mine at home and couldn't turn around because the grocery store was about to close. Felt uncomfortable in there the entire time.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the first couple of months I didn't, but for the last few weeks I have. I haven't done any social distancing or any of that either. :yeshrug:

Daps
Yep, on the off chance I go out to run a few errands.

one time I forgot and my wife and kids just gave me that look :usure:

Wife and babies looking at you like you the weak link nicca :mjlol:

You know they discussed you after you left

Daughter: mama, you see what I see? :usure:

Wife: yes baby :snoop: I keep telling him but you know your daddy

Son: so dad just gon get us sick huh :hhh:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
yes and I can't believe other people don't care to. A old classmate saw me out and "asked Mike you alright, you ain't sick are you." just because I had a mask on.

I said yeah what you think and told him he needed to have one on also.:dahell: