Votes: 14 9.7%

• Total voters

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Yes I have and I take it off as soon as possible. It fogs up my glasses lol

Team Glasses here also. I've invested a lot of money into wipes for glasses this year due to the masks making my glasses a foggy mess. I'm just hoping we don't have to do this bullshyt forever. I fukking hate it.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Team Glasses here also. I've invested a lot of money into wipes for glasses this year due to the masks making my glasses a foggy mess. I'm just hoping we don't have to do this bullshyt forever. I fukking hate it.

get lasik breh, glasses free for over a decade now
:ahh:

Best money I’ve ever spent

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or not a p*ssy. :yeshrug:
the mask ain't even about being a p*ssy breh. it's about protecting other people who might get that shyt if you have it and don't realize it. there's a lot of vulnerable people out there, glad you've started wearing yours.

anyway i've gotten used to it.

i almost hope it becomes a norm to defeat the excessive use of facial recognition software by the government and companies or at least socially acceptable so i can wear one and protect my face from being in a government database.:manny:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
get lasik breh, glasses free for over a decade now
:ahh:

Best money I’ve ever spent
I'm a Type 1 diabetic, but I always ask my eye doctor every year and they always step around it. "Well, if you can keep your blood sugar under control and you A1C at so and so." which I've been getting better at in recent years. Of course, I know one reason they don't want me to get it is because I won't have to buy any more of their glasses anymore.

source.gif

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Yep

Farfetch, like usual, incorrectly priced an Off-white face mask copped if for £20 they usually £60

:win:

Got a few Adidas ones too with the extra fabric

Also work has issued the pm2.5 ones with the filter to our home address,

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Only where it's mandatory. In stores etc.

Not in the house, while driving, in the parking lots, in parks etc. I keep enough space and k.i.m.

bright black

All Star
Daps
yes...if i think something is a good idea i will probably incorporate it into my routine if possible...

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I'm Nancy Pelosi status at this point. I have a mask to match every outfit. I got used to it from work so it's just like grabbing my wallet and phone when leaving the house.

20UNBUTTONED-PELOSI-combo-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg