Have You Ever Been Caught Shoplifting/Stealing?

HIVAIDS

Get Tested
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at a A&P in NJ. My brother who is dummy. Decided to put on a pair of shades, open candy and eat it, and take random stuff. So while I am food shopping he decided to take oranges and juggling them like he's at the circus.

So I pay for my groceries and as we about to leave loss prevention comes out and tells him sir can we talk to you. I just shook my head and walked away. I waited cause idk what was going happen in the parking lot. They gave him a choice, pay 150 or get arrested. I paid the 150. As I am using my card to pay the loss prevention officer tells my brother, you know if you didn't juggling those oranges up and down the store I wouldn't have rewind the tape and see all the stuff you took. My little brother is an idiot to say the least.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Me and my friend did a string of runners on a bunch of record shops back in the day. I’d fill a basket full of cd’s for my personal music collection and he’d get a bunch of video games to flip. On the fifth store or so they caught on and we took them on a foot chase through an adjacent neighborhood. With the help of a resident they corralled me against a fence I couldn’t scale and got me. I gave one of the employees a fake id i had and we started walking back to the store. As we were walking, i looked over and saw my friend peeking over a fence, so i broke again. The employee told me he had my id already, and i replied that he was welcome to keep it as i jogged away lol. Wasn’t nobody touching my music collection back then. I also had a portable duplicator that i kept in my car with a cigarette lighter adapter to power it. I’d be burning music off my friends while hanging at smoke spots throughout the town.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I hate thievery, but as a kid I was bad as fukk and stealing from stores was just some normal shyt we did.

One time when I was like 12 me and my cousin went to Best Buy cause we used to go there on tuesdays and get every cd we wanted. That’s when they had those white tab censors on the outside of the CDs. We would just carry a razor blade and cut the censor on the low, then we can walk out freely with whatever we had.

But security was looking at us the whole time this day. So they came out and caught us red handed and took us to the back room. Without practice or consulting each other, we just freestyled a story and told them we were being extorted by guys in the neighborhood to steal CDs and sell them for the gang :mjlol:

Them dummies ate that shyt up and let us go. They asked for a number to call and tell our parents. My cousin gave them the number and we went to his crib and deleted the message they left.