Love will get you killed
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

:mjcry:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes it felt like the Heaven there was happiness, anticipation, a familiarity, a bond, a connection

I would be happy to just see her after work or on the weekend

Seeing her smile and hearing her laugh was like magic

I loved watching her shower and getting dressed slowly before we went out

Litteraly sleeping with her and feeling like this is the woman who will have my children and be with me forever

It gives me dreams that are like good dreams and bad nightmares

It changed me by making me weaker and stronger

Weaker in the sense it made me realize I'm mortal I feel a woman can hurt me more than a punch from any man and stronger in the sense that I can carry a stronger load than I thought In regards to truly caring about someone who wasn't a friend or a family member that needed something

Being around someone who needs something from you can be very mentally taxing

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I mean I can say I been in love but I personally feel that we over romanticize the whole love concept but that's another story for a another day I thought I loved some one before but after looking back I wanted to fukk them so bad that I developed feelings that were really attached to how much I wanted to fukk them

Pretty much this...

Love was attached to how much I wanted to fukk and how much time I spent around the person....

I think the way we are biologically set up...

Love is attached to sex..

You love a bytch, nut in the bytch and have a baby...binding you to that bytch theoretically...

But if you don't fukk the bytch and produce a baby...you gotta find other things to love about a person...

And that shyt is hard...

Men that love women hard are just horny motherfukkers...

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
Exactly.

"Love" is an illusion.
If more nikkas understood this they wouldn't get played and finessed as much as they do these women only care about you as long as the benefit train keeps going as soon as she derives no benefit from your partnership these hoes will cut you off faster than you can blink

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Yes Scariest feeling ever cuz you are amazed at the things you would do for that person.
It's a feeling you have to control cuz it's something that can easily destroy you but at the same time make you feel like you can conquer the world

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes

there are levels to it, and I can't even imagine what it feels like to have love for a kid at this point.

Love changes you and how you behave involuntary if it doesn't you really aint in love like you think.

Most people are in Lust however and that's why they think love is busted or not real.

When you are really in love initially its both very scary and comforting. Eventually it just becomes amazing, especially when its with someone you can really trust

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Yes & like others in here have already said its the most scary most amazing/scary feeling ever

Just the thought of falling in love again has me like
w8kIWJ7.gif