Have you ever had creepy/disturbing dreams ?

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
There used to be a time in my life when I started having some of the creepiest dreams ever. It calmed down, but I feel like they're back now.

I'll post some later, I gotta have diner first.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yeah I came back because TC distracts me when I'm in class.

However if you want me to leave dear, I'd gladly do so. :ld:
There is no such need to be hostile boo

full

Besides

giphy.gif

:shaq:

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
I had a dream my whole family had died but I could see their ghosts and I could see how they died.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Dream 1 : I was older in this dream and I was standing in an empty appartment which used to be my house for quite a while. In one of the corners, I found a wet dead body. It was weird because the only thing that was wet was the body.
I searched and somehow managed to find the family members of the woman. A part of the funerals were for some reason taking place in the appartment.
While everyone was praying, this man that wasn't there before popped up out of nowwhere and pulled a red curtain seperating me, the casket and the man from the family members.
Then he opened the casket and the casket was full of water. The body of the woman fell from the casket and started crawling towards me. I climbed onto a chair crying and begging for the man to do something.

Then I woke up. :francis:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
had a weird dream where i was shot in the chest and i could feel my life fading away..i tried to open my eyes, but it was like i was stuck on dead for a couple of seconds, then i snapped out of it and woke up :sadcam:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Dream 1 : I was older in this dream and I was standing in an empty appartment which used to be my house for quite a while. In one of the corners, I found a wet dead body. It was weird because the only thing that was wet was the body.
I searched and somehow managed to find the family members of the woman. A part of the funerals were for some reason taking place in the appartment.
While everyone was praying, this man that wasn't there before popped up out of nowwhere and pulled a red curtain seperating me, the casket and the man from the family members.
Then he opened the casket and the casket was full of water. The body of the woman fell from the casket and started crawling towards me. I climbed onto a chair crying and begging for the man to do something.

Then I woke up. :francis:
:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
i take melatonin and that shyt have me off in some crazy shyt

What is it for ?

I had a dream my whole family had died but I could see their ghosts and I could see how they died.

:damn:

had a weird dream where i was shot in the chest and i could feel my life fading away..i tried to open my eyes, but it was like i was stuck on dead for a couple of seconds, then i snapped out of it and woke up :sadcam:

Like you tried to wake up but you couldn't ? When you woke up were you in pain ?