Have you ever had creepy/disturbing dreams ?

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
I HAD A CRAZY DREAM THAT DIDNT LET ME ENJOY MY GIRL BEING PREGNANT WE WAS ALL IN THE FIELD AND GOD CAME BACK HE WAS GIVING US LETTERS SO HE GAVE ME THE WORD POSTHUMOUS I WOKE UP I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT MEAN COME TO FIND OUT IT MEANT SON BEING BORN AFTER DEATH OF DAD

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Clearly a lot of yall have sleep paralysis.

A weird dream of mine was I was at the beach but it was completely empty and it had no color like an old movie in black and white. So I'm walking towards the water and I see a little kid and I kno its me but I can't see his face. Then I realize I am the little kid now and I'm looking at me now (the present me). Little me points towards something and starts to run towards it and I go back into my own body but I can't move and I can't look from his perspective anymore and I'm sad about it and I'm just stuck on the beach as little me becomes smaller and smaller going away while I'm stuck on the beach alone with the waves hitting my feet.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every night.

Not always disturbing/creepy though.

But i dream every night.

Occasionally can control them which is fun.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no bullshyt, couple weeks ago michael jordan called me fat in a dream. ive been working out hard AF since.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I used to have dreams literally a year straight of me somehow being around a shoot out. I used to have these dreams every night. Makes me think it's a sign :sadcam:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Dream 1 : I was older in this dream and I was standing in an empty appartment which used to be my house for quite a while. In one of the corners, I found a wet dead body. It was weird because the only thing that was wet was the body.
I searched and somehow managed to find the family members of the woman. A part of the funerals were for some reason taking place in the appartment.
While everyone was praying, this man that wasn't there before popped up out of nowwhere and pulled a red curtain seperating me, the casket and the man from the family members.
Then he opened the casket and the casket was full of water. The body of the woman fell from the casket and started crawling towards me. I climbed onto a chair crying and begging for the man to do something.

Then I woke up. :francis:

You cant watch scary movies :mjlol:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I always have a dream where I'm running from a killer but I run hella slow. I'm running through the back of my elementary school , it's covered with leaves. Then I run up some stairs into an apartment, then I wake up. I've been having that dream for years.

Daps
I'm the king of creepy, disturbing dreams. I had a dream where I was petting my dog, that has been dead for three years now, and when she looked up at me she had no eyes, just holes where her eyes were supposed to be. :huhldup:

I had a dream where I was riding my bicycle and came to this town. As soon as I arrived, everyone...I mean everyone in the town stopped what they were doing and stared at me, not saying a word. I don't know what happened but something suddenly snapped and they all started chasing me. I was riding all over this town and people were running out of their houses to chase me.

I've had dreams about cars and trucks that don't have drivers.

The most disturbing dream I had though was walking in on someone being sexually assaulted.:merchant:

To be perfectly honest, I find all dreams kinda creepy though. It's uncomfortable how real they feel. It makes me feel like I'm visiting parallel universes. Especially since there are places that I've visited in my dreams that I've never been to before in reality, and a lot of these places I've been dreaming about on-and-off since I was a little kid.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Haven't had a dream like this since I was under age 10 or so, and just prayed a lot and they never came back. Back then it was world coming to an end, lots of zombies, incest, and all of that.

During my six month career with heavy cocaine and alcohol use in late 20's, I had a dream i died in the back of an ambulance and being killed by a psychotic southern white guy with an axe, both felt real.

But I don't get creep/disturbing dream as an adult without drugs