Have you ever had creepy/disturbing dreams ?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Dream 1 : I was older in this dream and I was standing in an empty appartment which used to be my house for quite a while. In one of the corners, I found a wet dead body. It was weird because the only thing that was wet was the body.
I searched and somehow managed to find the family members of the woman. A part of the funerals were for some reason taking place in the appartment.
While everyone was praying, this man that wasn't there before popped up out of nowwhere and pulled a red curtain seperating me, the casket and the man from the family members.
Then he opened the casket and the casket was full of water. The body of the woman fell from the casket and started crawling towards me. I climbed onto a chair crying and begging for the man to do something.

Then I woke up. :francis:
Ur unconscious is trying to get ur attentjon big time. Thats why the dreams are nightmares.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I'm the king of creepy, disturbing dreams. I had a dream where I was petting my dog, that has been dead for three years now, and when she looked up at me she had no eyes, just holes where her eyes were supposed to be. :huhldup:

I had a dream where I was riding my bicycle and came to this town. As soon as I arrived, everyone...I mean everyone in the town stopped what they were doing and stared at me, not saying a word. I don't know what happened but something suddenly snapped and they all started chasing me. I was riding all over this town and people were running out of their houses to chase me.

I've had dreams about cars and trucks that don't have drivers.

The most disturbing dream I had though was walking in on someone being sexually assaulted.:merchant:

To be perfectly honest, I find all dreams kinda creepy though. It's uncomfortable how real they feel. It makes me feel like I'm visiting parallel universes. Especially since there are places that I've visited in my dreams that I've never been to before in reality, and a lot of these places I've been dreaming about on-and-off since I was a little kid.

And I thought mine were bad.. :huhldup: