Have you ever stanned something so much yet couldn't afford it?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is mind boggling.

I'm looking here at @PS4 's posts/threads that's literally everywhere and this guy CANNOT stop talking/gushing about the Xbox One X nor a 4K TV yet this guy seemingly to my knowledge owns neither.

I can't imagine me being so hype for something only to not get it.

YOU HAD A YEAR TO SAVE UP. :hhh:

EVERYTHING I've stanned for on here I bought e.g. (PS4/PS4 Pro, VR, PC hardware upgrades, various games etc.)

Should we just chip in and get this guy a XB1X since he seems to be unable to afford it? I'd chip in like $5 for a brotha in need.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is an interesting question... I'm sure you've stanned shyt you haven't owned too, but that might be a different topic entirely

:jbhmm:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is an interesting question... I'm sure you've stanned shyt you haven't owned too, but that might be a different topic entirely

:jbhmm:
Nah not over here breh we over that stanning and not owning shyt.

Ain't shyt I stanned on here I never bought or couldn't buy. shyt like that not even in me I keep shyt 300

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
let's stop pretending that a nikka that cops a used nut stained mattress is of sound mind. maybe that's the problem here...

I periodically come in here and dude has been having the same irrational conversations for years. fighting a long dead stan war his team lost. shyt is just sad... all the paragraphs and essays dedicated to spin doctoring fanboyism. the clown actually thinks he is objective. shyt is spooky :hubie:

of course he's gonna stan a system he doesn't own. Prob @ bestbuy pushing the kids off the diplay model to get in some play time.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
let's stop pretending that a nikka that cops a used nut stained mattress is of sound mind. maybe that's the problem here...

I periodically come in here and dude has been having the same irrational conversations for years. fighting a long dead stan war his team lost. shyt is just sad... all the paragraphs and essays dedicated to spin doctoring fanboyism. the clown actually thinks he is objective. shyt is spooky :hubie:

of course he's gonna stan a system he doesn't own. Prob @ bestbuy pushing the kids off the diplay model to get in some play time.

Is he our Donald Trump with Twitter fingers????

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah not over here breh we over that stanning and not owning shyt.

Ain't shyt I stanned on here I never bought or couldn't buy. shyt like that not even in me I keep shyt 300
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I remember back when the PS3 dropped, and my parents would only get me a 360, but god damn if I didn't want that ps3 :noah:

Even got scammed on this fake ebay site trying to buy a 60 gig for like 300 a year or so after it came out.