Have you ever stanned something so much yet couldn't afford it?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Porsche Carrera GT

maxresdefault.jpg

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Most of you dudes take this shyt more seriously than you should. Dudes in here writing titangraphs on pieces of plastic. Stanning trash exclusives cuz it’s on your favorite console and hating on the good ones cuz it’s not. Getting excited over Digital Foundry videos when you have no interest in playing the games they’re comparing.

Do y’all even play games or do you just YouTube through it :scusthov:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
shyt is mind boggling.

I'm looking here at @PS4 's posts/threads that's literally everywhere and this guy CANNOT stop talking/gushing about the Xbox One X nor a 4K TV yet this guy seemingly to my knowledge owns neither.

I can't imagine me being so hype for something only to not get it.

YOU HAD A YEAR TO SAVE UP. :hhh:

EVERYTHING I've stanned for on here I bought e.g. (PS4/PS4 Pro, VR, PC hardware upgrades, various games etc.)

Should we just chip in and get this guy a XB1X since he seems to be unable to afford it? I'd chip in like $5 for a brotha in need.
I'm going to Japan so that's where my Xbox one X money went :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Did you download that @Kamikaze Revy time management manifesto and apply it your sad pathetic lifestyle ?
Did you :merchant: I didn't feel the need to take unneeded advice from a guy who clearly was in his feelings like alot of you :francis: You know you making them mad when they form Voltron in every thread to coordinate attacks. People are rarely what they appear as on the internet. I am not a ps4, and you are not the master of anything :win:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to Japan so that's where my Xbox one X money went :francis:
U can't even say that because I went to Japan where as your bum ass probably ain't been farther than a bus ride. I also paid for my trip/expenses before I went to Japan, without no PS4 sale money so... :ufdup:

Let's setup a gofund me creh

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Did you :merchant: I didn't feel the need to take unneeded advice from a guy who clearly was in his feelings like alot of you :francis: You know you making them mad when they form Voltron in every thread to coordinate attacks. People are rarely what they appear as on the internet. I am not a ps4, and you are not the master of anything :win:
Low key “stop picking on me :sadcam:” post.
:picard:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
U can't even say that because I went to Japan where as your bum ass probably ain't been farther than a bus ride. I also paid for my trip/expenses before I went to Japan so... :ufdup:
You made it clear you sold your ps4 to afford a trip to Japan, and we actually seen your filthy ass carpet. Seen it, not an internet rumor. You also traditionally have terrible internet connections but that's another bag... As I accumulate casualties over the years, you, historically a broke muthafukka turned overnight millionaire still carrying on like all the other broke ass muthafukkaz who pretend to not be, broke ass muthafukkaz, or liars or horrible spouses or whatever. As you live life you know what's real and what's not. Odell Beckham is gay :hula: there's a 67% chance you are too. I'm sure higher than 67% of posters here don't have 4KTV. I'm 100% sure your tv is bottom line yet outperforms what the PS4pro is capable of.

Now if you ladies would excuse me, I got to meet Jack H. Auto by a train wreck. No till is how a real nikka is rolling :banderas:
Low key “stop picking on me :sadcam:” post.
:picard:
When was you ever in a position to do that Wendy Williams :mjlol: