Have you ever stanned something so much yet couldn't afford it?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You made it clear you sold your ps4 to afford a trip to Japan, and we actually seen your filthy ass carpet. Seen it, not an internet rumor. You also traditionally have terrible internet connections but that's another bag... As I accumulate casualties over the years, you, historically a broke muthafukka turned overnight millionaire still carrying on like all the other broke ass muthafukkaz who pretend to not be, broke ass muthafukkaz, or liars or horrible spouses or whatever. As you live life you know what's real and what's not. Odell Beckham is gay :hula: there's a 67% chance you are too. I'm sure higher than 67% of posters here don't have 4KTV. I'm 100% sure your tv is bottom line yet outperforms what the PS4pro is capable of.

Now if you ladies would excuse me, I got to meet Jack H. Auto by a train wreck. No till is how a real nikka is rolling :banderas:

When was you ever in a position to do that Wendy Williams :mjlol:
:gucci:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
let's stop pretending that a nikka that cops a used nut stained mattress is of sound mind. maybe that's the problem here...

I periodically come in here and dude has been having the same irrational conversations for years. fighting a long dead stan war his team lost. shyt is just sad... all the paragraphs and essays dedicated to spin doctoring fanboyism. the clown actually thinks he is objective. shyt is spooky :hubie:

of course he's gonna stan a system he doesn't own. Prob @ bestbuy pushing the kids off the diplay model to get in some play time.

:russ:

I'm never down to clown another's financial shortcomings but @PS4 you brought this on yourself breh...

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

I'm never down to clown another's financial shortcomings but @PS4 you brought this on yourself breh...
fukk that. Dude would say I was broke as far back as Modern Warfare 2 when I wouldn't buy that stupid night vision goggles bundle (granted, I was in college :yeshrug:). He continued with stupid troll posts like that until the whole forum realized he couldn't pay his cable bill. You can't post like that and not have it catch up to you.

The bill comes due. Always.

tumblr_o5ljhpdcwq1uhh267o1_500.gif

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Most of you dudes take this shyt more seriously than you should. Dudes in here writing titangraphs on pieces of plastic. Stanning trash exclusives cuz it’s on your favorite console and hating on the good ones cuz it’s not. Getting excited over Digital Foundry videos when you have no interest in playing the games they’re comparing.

Do y’all even play games or do you just YouTube through it :scusthov:
Only kids and grown up losers play games for real.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
There's a clear difference between stanning something and liking something you can't afford.

I like luxury yachts but I don't spend my days writing about them as though I own one

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They want more, Sohh I deliver :francis:

First off, if I was struggling then you are down to clown a persons short comings. Let's not lie to ourselves because then you look like an idiot when you repeat that lie in front of everyone else :sitdown: Now how did I bring "this" as you put it on myself? Because I prefer Xbox over PlayStation :gucci: the system came out a week ago, which one of you champions thought I was day 1 on this futuristic system that requires a futuristic tv that won't have the 2.1 standard for another 6 months? I guess in the meantime I should buy a lesser tv and front on the internet?

How many of you dumbass butthurt nikkaz settled on that logic :bryan:
ok...why are you going to Japan?
Naruto convention
fukk that. Dude would say I was broke as far back as Modern Warfare 2 when I wouldn't buy that stupid night vision goggles bundle (granted, I was in college :yeshrug:). He continued with stupid troll posts like that until the whole forum realized he couldn't pay his cable bill. You can't post like that and not have it catch up to you.

The bill comes due. Always.

tumblr_o5ljhpdcwq1uhh267o1_500.gif
I do acknowledge I inverted the rape culture round here :jawalrus: but the history is being altered by my victims. See, not everyone is a comedian. Comedians have a way of joking, a non comedian just basically spews hate. And a place like this is where the worlds collide and make for exciting coli fukkery. In your case, you was Sohh excited about them goggles but I knew you was lying. You bringing it up now reminds me of a toddler with a boo boo on his hand, because I'm sure this community remembers that epic one sided battle :whew: and the narrative you was pushing was that you did buy it and that I was too broke to also buy it. I said something to the effect of if I wanted night vision gogs I wouldn't spend $250 on some Fisher price joints. You then later acted like you used them once and how great it was then no mention ever again..until now with you saying you didn't get it, interesting :hubie:
The girlfriend and you tossing yourself in da bushes was confirmed by you. I said it then and I'll say it now, you don't gotta lie to kick it bruh :ufdup: it was all in good fun because you and I engaged. What I deal with is nothing like that. I'm dealing with a dozen or so people at a time, all taking for the most part non comedic shots. I'm not attacking your mom or your kids. The worst I went at someone about there kids was beaniemac and what he allowed his daughter to play. And even then I was respectful :manny: (someone else went in tho) so the real issue going on is who will be the next you, the next butthurt? @itsyoung!! and @Kamikaze Revy are primed :pachaha:
There's a clear difference between stanning something and liking something you can't afford.

I like luxury yachts but I don't spend my days writing about them as though I own one
You like to say you like luxury yachts but everyone knows your dumbass ain't never step foot on one :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They want more, Sohh I deliver :francis:

First off, if I was struggling then you are down to clown a persons short comings. Let's not lie to ourselves because then you look like an idiot when you repeat that lie in front of everyone else :sitdown: Now how did I bring "this" as you put it on myself? Because I prefer Xbox over PlayStation :gucci: the system came out a week ago, which one of you champions thought I was day 1 on this futuristic system that requires a futuristic tv that won't have the 2.1 standard for another 6 months? I guess in the meantime I should buy a lesser tv and front on the internet?

How many of you dumbass butthurt nikkaz settled on that logic :bryan:

Naruto convention

I do acknowledge I inverted the rape culture round here :jawalrus: but the history is being altered by my victims. See, not everyone is a comedian. Comedians have a way of joking, a non comedian just basically spews hate. And a place like this is where the worlds collide and make for exciting coli fukkery. In your case, you was Sohh excited about them goggles but I knew you was lying. You bringing it up now reminds me of a toddler with a boo boo on his hand, because I'm sure this community remembers that epic one sided battle :whew: and the narrative you was pushing was that you did buy it and that I was too broke to also buy it. I said something to the effect of if I wanted night vision gogs I wouldn't spend $250 on some Fisher price joints. You then later acted like you used them once and how great it was then no mention ever again..until now with you saying you didn't get it, interesting :hubie:
The girlfriend and you tossing yourself in da bushes was confirmed by you. I said it then and I'll say it now, you don't gotta lie to kick it bruh :ufdup: it was all in good fun because you and I engaged. What I deal with is nothing like that. I'm dealing with a dozen or so people at a time, all taking for the most part non comedic shots. I'm not attacking your mom or your kids. The worst I went at someone about there kids was beaniemac and what he allowed his daughter to play. And even then I was respectful :manny: (someone else went in tho) so the real issue going on is who will be the next you, the next butthurt? @itsyoung!! and @Kamikaze Revy are primed :pachaha:

You like to say you like luxury yachts but everyone knows your dumbass ain't never step foot on one :umad:

this how you start your morning ? tagging me in a long rant in a thread I havnt even posted in :pachaha: if you were obsessed with making money like you are with me, maybe you wouldnt be in this dire situation where $300 or so after your trade in would stretch ya pockets thin

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wall of text at 6:30 in the morning.
Feelings have been caught. :coffee:
I hear ya Optimus
this how you start your morning ? tagging me in a long rant in a thread I havnt even posted in :pachaha: if you were obsessed with making money like you are with me, maybe you wouldnt be in this dire situation where $300 or so after your trade in would stretch ya pockets thin
Well a lot of people tag me including you, so I had a bunch of fans I had to respond to. You don't have to read all of it or any of it. You don't add anything to a convo usually so you're likea waste of bandwidth unless somebody wants to know how much they paying at a dota tournament :mjpls: anyone, anyone? NOBODY?

I guess you're not needed, thanks for stopping by...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I hear ya Optimus

Well a lot of people tag me including you, so I had a bunch of fans I had to respond to. You don't have to read all of it or any of it. You don't add anything to a convo usually so you're likea waste of bandwidth unless somebody wants to know how much they paying at a dota tournament :mjpls: anyone, anyone? NOBODY?

I guess you're not needed, thanks for stopping by...

where did I tag you in here

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
:whew: and the narrative you was pushing was that you did buy it and that I was too broke to also buy it. I said something to the effect of if I wanted night vision gogs I wouldn't spend $250 on some Fisher price joints. You then later acted like you used them once and how great it was then no mention ever again..until now with you saying you didn't get it, interesting :hubie:
The girlfriend and you tossing yourself in da bushes was confirmed by you. I said it then and I'll say it now, you don't gotta lie to kick it bruh it was all in good fun because you and I engaged. What I deal with is nothing like that. I'm dealing with a dozen or so people at a time, all taking for the most part non comedic shots. I'm not attacking your mom or your kids. The worst I went at someone about there kids was beaniemac and what he allowed his daughter to play. And even then I was respectful :manny: (someone else went in tho) so the real issue going on is who will be the next you, the next butthurt? @itsyoung!! and @Kamikaze Revy are primed:ufdup:

You like to say you like luxury yachts but everyone knows your dumbass ain't never step foot on one :pachaha::umad:
Bruh you got Alzheimers? :heh: You literally just reversed our roles. I said it was a stupid cash grab by Activision (we had no idea how much lower that company would go). You said that was a front. :mindblown:

I would never attack your children..but damn if you don't tempt the people on here man :aicmon: