Have you ever stanned something so much yet couldn't afford it?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I was on your side @PS4 but you fronting like it's a matter of intelligence when we both know the truth :beli:

This time next year I can (and very well may) get a 2.1 capable set while you either just getting a 4Ktv or juelz another reason why yet another year goes by and you still playing in poverty :upsetfavre:

It's not a matter of intelligence if you make enough to do what you want lol don't be silly
Riggs, when you become an adult with responsibilities. Buying a 4ktv to play videogames may not be that important to you. You're being incredibly silly to think everyone should have one right now :dahell: most of us don't have a 4ktv or an Xbox one so what the fukk, you seem to be getting sucked into the internet hive thought process. This narrative is something my many haters created, you can miss me with that bullshyt :sitdown:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Oh, you wanna play the gif game?
tenor.gif

If a person writes anything longer than 2 lines he's mad? Then I guess that means uFURIOUS!!! when you wrote your lil titangraph the other day :ld:

tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I will. Let's do an IP ban bet. If I'm lying about having an office I'll accept a ban until January 1st, 2018.
If I'm telling the truth you get banned until January 1st, 2018.

:sas2:Or you just running your mouth again with nothing to back it up?
Why would you want to silence me sir, could it be because

Now let's see this office :popcorn:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why would you want to silence me sir, could it be because

Now let's see this office :popcorn:
:mjlol:Exactly. Court with the spin move.
Running your mouth as usual with nothing to back it up. :russ:
Take the bet Court. What you scared of? :sas2:
Let's get the mods in here to confirm the ban bet, say your good byes to the coli and get this over with. :sas1:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:Exactly. Court with the spin move.
Running your mouth as usual with nothing to back it up. :russ:
Take the bet Court. What you scared of? :sas2:
Let's get the mods in here to confirm the ban bet, say your good byes to the coli and get this over with. :sas1:
The only person not backing anything up is the guy stalling while he waits for his boss to take a bathroom break :yawn:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Riggs, when you become an adult with responsibilities. Buying a 4ktv to play videogames may not be that important to you. You're being incredibly silly to think everyone should have one right now :dahell: most of us don't have a 4ktv or an Xbox one so what the fukk, you seem to be getting sucked into the internet hive thought process. This narrative is something my many haters created, you can miss me with that bullshyt :sitdown:
Breh once again you're missing the point... If you got it like that what does being an adult with responsibilities have to do with anything? Are you saying that it's absolutely okay to play in poverty but irresponsible/not smart to game in glory? :dahell:

No shots, but that's quite clearly only the case if you're a broke boy that can't afford it. Not once have I ever said "everyone should have one right now" but you actually did insinuate on multiple occasions that people are stupid for gaming like a god. I just don't see how intelligence factors into the situation unless brehs is out here late on rent and car notes because they want a new TV. It actually just sounds more envious than anything.

I'm just asking you to be rational, breh. Nobody else really has faith that you can do such a thing, but I believe in you :wow: