Have you ever stanned something so much yet couldn't afford it?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Breh once again you're missing the point... If you got it like that what does being an adult with responsibilities have to do with anything? Are you saying that it's absolutely okay to play in poverty but irresponsible/not smart to game in glory? :dahell:

No shots, but that's quite clearly only the case if you're a broke boy that can't afford it. Not once have I ever said "everyone should have one right now" but you actually did insinuate on multiple occasions that people are stupid for gaming like a god. I just don't see how intelligence factors into the situation unless brehs is out here late on rent and car notes because they want a new TV. It actually just sounds more envious than anything.

I'm just asking you to be rational, breh. Nobody else really has faith that you can do such a thing, but I believe in you :wow:
He's broke.
There's nothing wrong with being broke. Everyone has their struggles.
Being broke and pretending you aren't gets you clowned though.
Court will go in circles for days if you let him.
Just hit him with
and keep it movin.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt is mind boggling.

I'm looking here at @PS4 's posts/threads that's literally everywhere and this guy CANNOT stop talking/gushing about the Xbox One X nor a 4K TV yet this guy seemingly to my knowledge owns neither.

I can't imagine me being so hype for something only to not get it.

YOU HAD A YEAR TO SAVE UP. :hhh:

EVERYTHING I've stanned for on here I bought e.g. (PS4/PS4 Pro, VR, PC hardware upgrades, various games etc.)

Should we just chip in and get this guy a XB1X since he seems to be unable to afford it? I'd chip in like $5 for a brotha in need.

Bruh....

7e48ec2b_larry-david-faint1qqx.gif

I'm using that line whenever Court runs his mouth about shyt he stanning and don't got :laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Breh once again you're missing the point... If you got it like that what does being an adult with responsibilities have to do with anything? Are you saying that it's absolutely okay to play in poverty but irresponsible/not smart to game in glory? :dahell:

No shots, but that's quite clearly only the case if you're a broke boy that can't afford it. Not once have I ever said "everyone should have one right now" but you actually did insinuate on multiple occasions that people are stupid for gaming like a god. I just don't see how intelligence factors into the situation unless brehs is out here late on rent and car notes because they want a new TV. It actually just sounds more envious than anything.

I'm just asking you to be rational, breh. Nobody else really has faith that you can do such a thing, but I believe in you :wow:
I called people stupid for gaming like a God? What the fukk does that mean :mindblown: Is that what you call yourself because of your tv bruh? Ok..... Well you're not stupid just because you bought a tv. I would like to point out you would transform into Ralph Tresvant if I felt that was the case :umad: you mentioned intelligence twice so I'll assume the line that got your panties moist was my reply to Diondion where I said we're smarter than that. Ironically your misunderstanding of that exchange could be viewed as a matter of intelligence :mjpls:

Waiting for a more capable television is a sign of wealth to people who actually have dough. It's the broke nikkaz that try to floss too hard, on the internet :ld:
Sounds like another spin.
Do you accept the ban bet or are you a chatty patty mayonnaise? :skip:
Isn't this thread chatty patty the thread :umad:

I didn't ask you about an office, I said how can you work a 9-5 and post here all day. Your reply is you have your own office :dwillhuh: So your posting here all day Everyday instead of working, interesting :jbhmm:what kind of work do you do that allows you to go in and do nothing all year long?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I called people stupid for gaming like a God? What the fukk does that mean :mindblown: Is that what you call yourself because of your tv bruh? Ok..... Well you're not stupid just because you bought a tv. I would like to point out you would transform into Ralph Tresvant if I felt that was the case :umad: you mentioned intelligence twice so I'll assume the line that got your panties moist was my reply to Diondion where I said we're smarter than that. Ironically your misunderstanding of that exchange could be viewed as a matter of intelligence :mjpls:

Waiting for a more capable television is a sign of wealth to people who actually have dough. It's the broke nikkaz that try to floss too hard, on the internet :ld:

Isn't this thread chatty patty the thread :umad:

I didn't ask you about an office, I said how can you work a 9-5 and post here all day. Your reply is you have your own office :dwillhuh: So your posting here all day Everyday instead of working, interesting :jbhmm:what kind of work do you do that allows you to go in and do nothing all year long?
I've talked about my job on here before.
If you want me to repeat myself, and provide proof of what I say, I'll be more than happy too.
You have to accept the ban bet first. How many spins is that now Court?
You going to accept the ban bet or nah?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bruh....

7e48ec2b_larry-david-faint1qqx.gif

I'm using that line whenever Court runs his mouth about shyt he stanning and don't got :laff:
$500 / 12 = $41.67
Court hasn't purchased a single game worth over $20 the entire year.
What makes you think he has $41.67?
He was in here begging for XBOX Live codes not too long ago and now he's in this thread pretending he doesn't have a 4K TV because he's "waiting for hdmi 2.1" :laff:
Sohh uh, any Sony heads collect?

Wanna slip me a code?

I'm Sohh poor :why:

u out here begging for Xbox live codes,did u forget u was in my Pms begging me for Xbox live and I gave you a month code :usure: I kept your kids fed for a day you ungrateful maggot

I don't remember, but that has nothing to do with you today talking shyt. Now you wanna cry about it after? Can you say bytchmade moves? I put that on Pokemon piru :birdman:

Screenshot_2017-06-17-17-39-15.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
this was 4 years ago, same ol Court Dawg :beli:
@chemicalsword

Bookmarks Court. Because impressive buffoonery like yours should be documented for moments like these where you forget yourself. :COURTFLAB2:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I've talked about my job on here before.
If you want me to repeat myself, and provide proof of what I say, I'll be more than happy too.
You have to accept the ban bet first. How many spins is that now Court?
You going to accept the ban bet or nah?
I understand you're used to manipulating your wife but your clown tactics won't work here. I asked you, you are deflecting which is the spin. You can't post here all day and be productive at "job" so we get it, You hang out in your dad's office. You posting a picture of an office wouldn't be a victory for you either you idiot. I just don't believe you for the reasons I stated. Your overzealousness here and in smooth3D's mothers thread is proof that :umad: then after acting this way you say how I had it coming :mjlol:

The hate from my wit has turned your soul black :umad:

Now show n prove or were done here...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I understand you're used to manipulating your wife but your clown tactics won't work here. I asked you, you are deflecting which is the spin. You can't post here all day and be productive at "job" so we get it, You hang out in your dad's office. You posting a picture of an office wouldn't be a victory for you either you idiot. I just don't believe you for the reasons I stated. Your overzealousness here and in smooth3D's mothers thread is proof that :umad: then after acting this way you say how I had it coming :mjlol:

The hate from my wit has turned your soul black :umad:

Now show n prove or were done here...
If only you could spin your actual life in a way that would satisfy you.
You don't have the balls to take the ban bet because....

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
$500 / 12 = $41.67
Court hasn't purchased a single game worth over $20 the entire year.
What makes you think he has $41.67?
He was in here begging for XBOX Live codes not too long ago and now he's in this thread pretending he doesn't have a 4K TV because he's "waiting for hdmi 2.1" :laff:

Bookmarks Court. Because impressive buffoonery like yours should be documented for moments like these where you forget yourself. :COURTFLAB2:
I'm not sure which ivy league school in El Salvador you come from but there's no shame in not having cash to spend on electronics from time to time. He gave a free code and I was appreciative, that's a crime? :mjlol:

Why are you going thru such great lengths to change the subject tho :jbhmm:
How could you be working and posting consistently all day long? I work from home, I'm smoking a blunt laughing at you, serious question, besides hitting refresh every 30secs what are you doing? :popcorn:
It's clear you won't post the office pic so answer that question. I'm envious you have a legit 9-5 that allows this :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm not sure which ivy league school in El Salvador you come from but there's no shame in not having cash to spend on electronics from time to time. He gave a free code and I was appreciative, that's a crime? :mjlol:

Why are you going thru such great lengths to change the subject tho :jbhmm:
How could you be working and posting consistently all day long? I work from home, I'm smoking a blunt laughing at you, serious question, besides hitting refresh every 30secs what are doing?
It's clear you won't post the office pic so answer that question. I'm envious you have a legit 9-5 that allows this :wow:
And you should be...because this is my reality. (And they're paying 100% of my college tuition :banderas:)
Again...again..and again...when you're done spinning your nonsense answer the question...:dahell:
Are you going to accept the ban bet? You don't believe me. I'd be more than happy to prove it. :heh:
Next you'll want pictures of my house, then my car, blah blah blah. :rudy:
I'll play your game but you have to have be able to risk your time on the coli if you want to try and pull my card. :smugbiden:

Last edited: