Have you ever stanned something so much yet couldn't afford it?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
where did I tag you in here
I didn't say you did "in here" but you did tag me. Do I need permission to tag you tho :usure:
Bruh you got Alzheimers? :heh: You literally just reversed our roles. I said it was a stupid cash grab by Activision (we had no idea how much lower that company would go). You said that was a front. :mindblown:

I would never attack your children..but damn if you don't tempt the people on here man :aicmon:
Either the Mendella effect is real or you smoking crack brokey. I was never interested in paying $200+ for any one "game" be out special editions, dlc, whatever. Was retarded when neo-geo was here, is retarded today.

I even recall trying to convince @Los! once to not buy a special edition of a game because of the same reason. But he said that was his thing so I can respect that. You said the same shyt back then, I know this for aFACT. Not sure what you think you'll gain rewriting history like this but it tells me that behind the scenes :umad:

Trackmeet Michael :smugbiden:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
You got a problem with PS4, you got a problem wit me :birdman:

I got a nice car, nice bike, OLED, 1X, wifey bad af, excellent credit, and a big ass cannon cuz im still on the Southside of Chicago. Hood rich nikka I aint never had shyt. :birdman:

So y'all wanna talk about somebody talk about me. I don't tolerate bullying in real life and it's not happening around me online. You got motherfukkers offing themselves over this internet shyt and you clowns wanna feel better about your shytty lives by coming at one of Xbox's finest.

Not today motherfukkers :ufdup:

@PS4 enjoy Japan breh fukk the haters

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I got a nice car, nice bike, OLED, 1X, wifey bad af, excellent credit, and a big ass cannon cuz im still on the Southside of Chicago. Hood rich nikka I aint never had shyt. :birdman:

So y'all wanna talk about somebody talk about me. I don't tolerate bullying in real life and it's not happening around me online. You got motherfukkers offing themselves over this internet shyt and you clowns wanna feel better about your shytty lives by coming at one of Xbox's finest.

@PS4 is getting every ounce of attention he asked for. Kill all that victim talk.
And he isn't going to Japan. :mjlol: That was a @Fatboi1 joke.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Thanks Riggs, I'll live vicariously thru you and @DPresidential . Yo D, our tv get here yet :to:

@PS4 is getting every ounce of attention he asked for. Kill all that victim talk.
And he isn't going to Japan. :mjlol: That was a @Fatboi1 joke.
All jokes aside, you need to take the rest of the day off. I've been a member here for about 15yrs, I know when I have a person shell shocked. For you to go into smooth3d's mama thread and drag your bullshyt into it is the sign you need to log off. You shell shocked so you can't turn it off, You shell shocked because you said the purpose of the thread wasn't for her, but somehow it was for you like if I KNEW you didn't have home training :snoop: I figured your daddy would have taught you respect instead of the 1-up trick. Hopefully you can find a life hack that will address that flaw in your life game :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thanks Riggs, I'll live vicariously thru you and @DPresidential . Yo D, our tv get here yet :to:

All jokes aside, you need to take the rest of the day off. I've been a member here for about 15yrs, I know when I have a person shell shocked. For you to go into smooth3d's mama thread and drag your bullshyt into it is the sign you need to log off. You shell shocked so you can't turn it off, You shell shocked because you said the purpose of the thread wasn't for her, but somehow it was for you like if I KNEW you didn't have home training :snoop: I figured your daddy would have taught you respect instead of the 1-up trick. Hopefully you can find a life hack that will address that flaw in your life game :francis:
:picard::umad:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
They want more, Sohh I deliver :francis:

First off, if I was struggling then you are down to clown a persons short comings. Let's not lie to ourselves because then you look like an idiot when you repeat that lie in front of everyone else :sitdown: Now how did I bring "this" as you put it on myself? Because I prefer Xbox over PlayStation

:stopitslime:

NO nikka. You brought this on yourself because overall you are a shyt poster. You are a supreme hypocrite. I won't clown your financial shortcomings but I WILL clown your decision to force your family to sleep on used mattresses then make a thread about it like that is a conversation starter that turns out well for you.

I only read what I quoted. You should concentrate your thoughts. Nobody reads your ramblings b. That's another thing how do you not realize that by now?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime:

NO nikka. You brought this on yourself because overall you are a shyt poster. You are a supreme hypocrite. I won't clown your financial shortcomings but I WILL clown your decision to force your family to sleep on used mattresses then make a thread about it like that is a conversation starter that turns out well for you.

I only read what I quoted. You should concentrate your thoughts. Nobody reads your ramblings b. That's another thing how do you not realize that by now?
My financial shortcomings is internet folklore, you are a dumbass if you don't realize that by now :sitdown: you then say the mattress line which would be a contradiction to the financial shortcomings line because you sir are a contradiction which makes you a shyt poster, how do you not realize that by now :dahell:
This shytty hypocrite right here finishes by saying nobody reads my ramblings while replying to my ramblings :umad:

If nobody reads my post, then why are we here? And why haven't you realized that by now :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So he aint even buying one? :dead:
I will once the newer updated 4KTV's with the 2.1 inputs and freesync releases. I'm not interested in paying $500 to play games in better 1080p. For the impulse buyers who couldn't wait, great for them. But you and me, we're smarter than that :myman:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I was on your side @PS4 but you fronting like it's a matter of intelligence when we both know the truth :beli:

This time next year I can (and very well may) get a 2.1 capable set while you either just getting a 4Ktv or juelz another reason why yet another year goes by and you still playing in poverty :upsetfavre:

It's not a matter of intelligence if you make enough to do what you want lol don't be silly