having a weird bowel problem. no jokes please

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
ok im probably gonna get roasted for this but im not finding much with my googles

im pretty regular. my diet is normal mostly. but lately when i take a shyt, i finish up and go about my business, and 5-10 minutes later, i have to shyt again. and its always a "full" second truckload, even tho i felt "empty" when i was done the first time.

now if this happened once or twice it wouldn't be a big deal but its been like this for about 3 weeks now. and its quite literally rubbing me raw. feels like i got rugburns down there.

im worried i might have IBS or some weird bowel disease going on. really getting tired of it. anyone dealt with anything like this before?

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It sounds like you're dealing with some uncomfortable and frustrating symptoms. While I'm not a medical professional, I can suggest a few possibilities based on what you've described. It could be related to dietary changes, such as increased fiber intake or new foods that your body is reacting to. Stress and anxiety can also impact bowel movements and lead to symptoms like you're experiencing. However, it's essential to consult with a healthcare provider for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment. They can help rule out conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or other gastrointestinal issues and provide guidance on managing your symptoms effectively.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
If this is something that all of a sudden started happening, your diet might be the cause. Either you’re getting too much or not enough of something.

If you’re serious, go see a doctor for a checkup just to be sure.

Don’t diagnose yourself, get professional help.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
anigif_sub-buzz-22609-1502982631-1.gif

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Might be too much fibre. Experiment with consuming a little less fibre and increase time between meals. Stress can also cause this, see a doctor.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
consult a medical professional not some people who think vaccines don’t work and the earth is flat

This.

Also op are you getting Fiber? Fiber is one of the most important nutrients. Men should be getting about 38g a day. I've been trying, but it's tough.:wtf: