having a weird bowel problem. no jokes please

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Ive had the same problem. Not as much now as before but still. Before i just thought it was the protein and coffee, but now idk

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
To me, it sounds like something that will pass. As long as there’s no blood in the stool or the shape is off, I’d probably change diet for a week or two to see any changes.
wait... what

what does this mean?

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
I'll PM you with a referral for a CT scan.. Contact your insurance provider for approval and bump this thread in two weeks for your follow up appointment.. 👍

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im pretty regular. my diet is normal mostly.

Could be stress related bowel issues.

I don't know how "regular" you are. But assuming you have some sort of a work/life schedule where you eat and sleep at the same times, your bathroom times should remain consistent.

If something is fukking with you, it could be impacting your sleep, or your bowel/schedule, even your appetite.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
i see a lot of people saying stress. i did change jobs around the time it started so maybe...

but yes i will get it looked it. thanks guys

and thank you for not mocking me and actually trying to help :salute:

Also, if you shytting for two, up your water intake.
Water/hydration helps with the whole shytting process on a level that people often take for granted, from providing proper mucus casings for excretion to making sure your bowels got enough fluid to complete the wave of
wind-blowing.gif

Peristalsis is the natural wave of your body's different systems moving in a wave like motion to ensure that food makes it from jaw, to stomach to anus with no hiccups, thusly helping you to poop when you got to instead of holding/storing/delaying the process, causing problems in the line of command.
Everytime you feel yourself gathering this second wind shytting, you talking about.
Haven't read all the comments in here yet, but Gut Microbes and Gut health might help a bit too, but I'm sure someone more learned on that can speak on it. I just eat Yogurt or steal Kombucha drinks whenever I feel like my gut ain't working right.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Use a squatty potty, eat on a more rigid time schedule, sit on the toilet a bit longer to allow the peristalsis of your intestines to work the material through your body.

If you have too much fiber without drinking enough water, your stool will be very hard, chunky, cratered. If you have not enough fiber, your stool can also be hard and lumpy. Your stool consistency should be formed but soft. Using the Bristol stool chart, it should be level 3 or 4. Hydration is key.

Also, check in with your healthcare provider to rule out any chronic conditions and to get a baseline of your levels at the very least.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:what color is it?

If it's a normal color you could cut down on the amount of fiber you are consuming. Also make sure you're drinking plenty of water. You could also try taking some probiotics.