having a weird bowel problem. no jokes please

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
No - but you should make better use of the new toilet paper that's come out. It turns red to let you know you've properly finished wiping :troll:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
OP probably needs to do some sort of elimination diet where you take everything out and slowly start to add foods back in to see where the issue is

as you age its pretty common to no longer be able to eat certain things

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you roughly?

Like others have said, go see the doctor. If i had to guess, i would say probably due to a change in diet or water intake.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Go to doctor immediately

My uncle had the opposite
And had pendomitis and gastronal whatever

Hr couldn't shyt and was up for 3 days

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
OP I would suggest you stop shoplifting!

iu

Daps
ok im probably gonna get roasted for this but im not finding much with my googles

im pretty regular. my diet is normal mostly. but lately when i take a shyt, i finish up and go about my business, and 5-10 minutes later, i have to shyt again. and its always a "full" second truckload, even tho i felt "empty" when i was done the first time.

now if this happened once or twice it wouldn't be a big deal but its been like this for about 3 weeks now. and its quite literally rubbing me raw. feels like i got rugburns down there.

im worried i might have IBS or some weird bowel disease going on. really getting tired of it. anyone dealt with anything like this before?

Looks like you're dying, you damn democrat shill!!! Go ask your daddy Biden to save you!! :pacspit:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Could be your diet and also dont eat late before you go to bed. Also do you drink lots of beer? Beer will cause you to shyt all day due to all the fiber and fermentation.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Looks like you're dying, you damn democrat shill!!! Go ask your daddy Biden to save you!! :pacspit:
i'll ask for your advice if i ever have problems with shyt stains, since your coli existence is essentially you metaphorically dry cleaning trumps boxers with your tongue, shytmouth. imagine being on a forum for ten years and not exhibiting one iota of growth. not a single one. you accomplished nothing. congrats

there are several other things i would like to tell you, but im not going back to the bushes for you. feel free to continue your inspired trolling, though.

fukkin retard

Daps
i'll ask for your advice if i ever have problems with shyt stains, since your coli existence is essentially you metaphorically dry cleaning trumps boxers with your tongue, shytmouth. imagine being on a forum for ten years and not exhibiting one iota of growth. not a single one. you accomplished nothing. congrats

there are several other things i would like to tell you, but im not going back to the bushes for you. feel free to continue your inspired trolling, though.

fukkin retard

But you the one on the toilet every 5 minutes, whole body turned inside out (no Diddy no @Kasper KArr), when you croak, tell your family to make sure I get an invite cause imma come through the funeral and walk up to your casket and slap the living hell outta your corpse like ole boy did in that video.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
But you the one on the toilet every 5 minutes, whole body turned inside out (no Diddy no @Kasper KArr), when you croak, tell your family to make sure I get an invite cause imma come through the funeral and walk up to your casket and slap the living hell outta your corpse like ole boy did in that video.
only thing slapping is trumps balls against your chin and buttcheeks. wipe your mouth and get the fukk outta my thread you clown :camby: