having a weird bowel problem. no jokes please

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
ok im probably gonna get roasted for this but im not finding much with my googles

im pretty regular. my diet is normal mostly. but lately when i take a shyt, i finish up and go about my business, and 5-10 minutes later, i have to shyt again. and its always a "full" second truckload, even tho i felt "empty" when i was done the first time.

now if this happened once or twice it wouldn't be a big deal but its been like this for about 3 weeks now. and its quite literally rubbing me raw. feels like i got rugburns down there.

im worried i might have IBS or some weird bowel disease going on. really getting tired of it. anyone dealt with anything like this before?
is this you?
grandpa-abe-exit.gif

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
get a colonoscopy

could be colon cancer

seriously

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
But you the one on the toilet every 5 minutes, whole body turned inside out (no Diddy no @Kasper KArr), when you croak, tell your family to make sure I get an invite cause imma come through the funeral and walk up to your casket and slap the living hell outta your corpse like ole boy did in that video.
Funny your family member who I’m fukking who lives in Detroit recently got diagnosed with some bowel issues. Why you don’t follow up with her instead of tagging me tranny lover? dikk sucker that bytch gonna die and you on my dikk. lol nerd

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Don't take online doctor advice, especially coli doctor advice.

Go see a doctor.

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps
Let us know when you become berserk and it's no fun to work and everyday your stomach hurt. It got you ripping off your undershirt. When the pain is no comparison, your stomach starts to cherishing. When you throwin up in public, yo fukk it, that is embarrassin. :umad: