Hawaiian man fed up with cacs

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he been watching those for the gms Israelites clips......these cacs was shook hahaha...he kept it all the way....hawaii was blatantly stolen... now fast forward decades later, they try to make him seem crazy like they do to us but hes stressed out and fed up with the oppression of his ppl...

check out 1:30...the mixture of anger, frustration and hopelessness

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
The melanated people of earth
have had it with the neanderthals.
:sas2:

wat6rr.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Hawaii is probably one of the most tragic stories in history. I'm sure the bytch was trying to film him to "expose" something he was doing that offended her liberal sensibilities, when her cac ass shouldn't even be there in the first place. Because of cacs like her, Hawaii is unaffordable to most Hawaiians due to cac imperialism! shyt is crazy.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Hawaii is probably one of the most tragic stories in history. I'm sure the bytch was trying to film him to "expose" something he was doing that offended her liberal sensibilities, when her cac ass shouldn't even be there in the first place. Because of cacs like her, Hawaii is unaffordable to most Hawaiians due to cac imperialism! shyt is crazy.

Let's meditate on this scripture for a minute...

Micah 2
2 And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.

The so-called white man is the devil the Bible speaks of

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
I hope more Hawaains join him. They need to rebel against cac rule. It's sad that a Hawain footballer named Brian Ching had no choice but to play for the cacs just because they conquered his islands. It's bs. That dude is part cac, but still, they deserve their own team and identity.