Hawaiian man fed up with cacs

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Hawaiins with Samoan blood in them are aggressive as fukk brehs. They will fight and fukk you up.

This video always makes me smile. The arrogance of this white dude and then getting punished:blessed:

Samoans dont fukk around, breh.

This older dude i used to work with is married to a Samoan woman. She runs a company here in ATL that have Samoan dancers performing Hula dances at parties. Her company has performed at bday parties like Keith Sweat and even Cee-Lo Green among others.

ANyway, she has a couple of brothers that she brings along when the party is at a place that seems a bit suspect in case someone disrespects the dancers. They are older (all in their 40's and 50s) but i've seen them grab dudes someone by the neck with one hand and lift them off the ground and his intention was to choke homey to death IMO. My friend (his brother in-law) had to have a talk with homey about addressing these types of disrespects without violence and he gave him that :childplease: look like "i'll choke whoever whenever"

Americans who dont know any better and dont know the history between America and a lot of other nations, territories will go to these countries thinking sh!t is sweet because they are greeted at the airports with a smile. Little do they know some of these people are still angry about how their people have been treated and their lands been taken by your forefathers.

And to those who think this is just aagainst "white people" you are very mistaken. Some of those people dont see the color of your skin. They identify you by that red, white and blue flag you rep.

Enjoy your vacation, brehs.

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He said

I'll put my hands in my f"ing pocket cuz. i'll put my hand in my f'ing pocket cuz. I thought he was going to give a reason after that friend. I'll put my hands in my f'ing pocket cuz...........im upset.

Then i realized he was saying cuz like crips. Wow, this is a frustrated man who needs the Lord.

We beat dogs and hit women what :usure:

Sorry friend, the lord instructs us not to hurt animals and beat your wife, please find your way back to sanity. The demonic realm has sent you to a place where your anger seems justified inside but the way you express it is in the form of demonic filth.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont give a about some fakkit surfing contest, these Hawaiian fukks think theyre tough when its 10v1 but at the end of the day theyre drugged up trash serving the white people. Warrior culture my ass, thats why you fukks are dying out huh, slowly but surely "local" trash is being weeded out. Its called generational genocide where a race is taken out over generations. Those fat pieces of shyt have nothing else in life besides the waves, they have to back to some fat 300 lb whore with 5 kids that they cant feed except for spam because they are a lazy fukkin waste of a people, may they all die out soon

:sas2:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs about to get their karma soon. They think everything is roses and rainbows.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they're cowards...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i trolled a few racists in the comment sections. I think some black israelites are giving them that work as well.

All the coli brehs need to get on there and troll the white supremacists as well.

Last edited:
Daps
Hawaiians were perfectly fine till White people came and fukked up everything. Same goes for the Tasmanians only they went extinct.