Hawaiian man fed up with cacs

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
he been watching those for the gms Israelites clips......these cacs was shook hahaha...he kept it all the way....hawaii was blatantly stolen... now fast forward decades later, they try to make him seem crazy like they do to us but hes stressed out and fed up with the oppression of his ppl...

check out 1:30...the mixture of anger, frustration and hopelessness

That's my nikka...:myman:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka was heated. Listen to them cacs. " like omg should we call the police." So entitled for no reason other then they have skin that can't even survive in the hawaiin sun. These cacs can't even live properly in them places they conquered.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Make ass! If this guy came up to my woman and talked like that to her I would false him! My woman is White and I'm Hawaiian and this wouldn't go well with me... No I don't beat my woman and yes I like dogs... Don't let this a$$hole make you think that all Hawaiians hate white people... Most of them do but not all.
:mjpls:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hawaiins with Samoan blood in them are aggressive as fukk brehs. They will fight and fukk you up.

This video always makes me smile. The arrogance of this white dude and then getting punished:blessed:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
He's right.

The United States took their land. The uprising that handcuffed Queen Liliuokalani and eventually led to the annexation was backed by the U.S. as a backdoor way to get Hawaii
But if you ask most Americans, America's the innocent super power who has never harmed anyone unless they were provoked/hit first :beli:

Last edited:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
know that feeling

native pride shyt...
crying-indian-1.gif

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Let's meditate on this scripture for a minute...

The so-called white man is the devil the Bible speaks of

Be careful with scripture. That same passage has antecedents all over the Old Testament where God was like :ehh::win::smugbiden: to the Jews, giving direct orders and shyt to do that to non-Jews.

The Blood of Abraham has mother fukkers brainwashed.

Jesus is still cool, though.