HBO WCB 4/8 Tripleheader - Vasyl Lomachenko vs Jason Sosa for WBO 130 title

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
It was close, don't let the SHO klan talking over GRJs work blind you. Check it out again.

Russell: 1,3,4,6,8,9
Loma: 2,5,7,10,11,12

....and they clearly missed a clean KD by Russell with :30 left in the 9th from a left hook. But you know how the game goes.

You scored the rounds even?

Nah...he was easily outclassed in that fight. It wasn't close

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I absolutely hate the way Usyk's punches look when he throws them. Something is just off about them. Don't think he is the best at CW.

Gvozdyk was impressive and want to see more from him. He isn't ready for the top of 175 yet, but definitely ready to fight that tier below consistently.

Loma as usual impressive with hand and foot work. Resume may be the only thing holding him back. Skill wise he is without a doubt the best PFP in my opinion.
The big thing I have noticed is that Loma fights dirtier every time he goes out. Salido and his tricks are in for a rude awakening. I can already see that Loma is ready to give them back. Going to be a rough fight and Salido is going to be stopped this time.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He looked very good but is still open to left hooks when he slides out a fighter with good timing + power gonna show us what his chin is made of that along w his jab has me very :patrice: about the Mikey fight. I'm siding w Loma when they fight but in no way do I think it will be easy work.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I mean.. he's good, but HBO really pushing that p4p #1 narrative now :francis: I dont know.. hbo and the media really on this nikka nuts.. To me he's around where Buscuits was at before he jumped up to 147

If I'm Ward I jump to Showtime after the Kov fight. The disrespect it too blatant they will literally name anyone above him p4p and I'm prob the biggest Loma stan on this site and was looking at the announce team like :martin: last night.

They would name Ernie Smith p4p b4 Ward at this point fukk them :camby:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He's not "white"

Also, who got better footworkt hats a current fighter?

i_040f433c69f7240153cc370638651961Rigondeaux1.jpg

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I always wondering why these dudes don't learn English

if you're speaking Spanish then I guess it's better cause shytload of people speak Spanish in the USA, especially in the Western part I guess (Cali, New Mexico, Texas) but Loma or someone like Pac... :dwillhuh: They are speaking Ukrainian and some Malay language... Who the fukk speaks that in the USA or any place other than their home country? :why:

I mean... they can still draw numbers without good English but it certainly makes it harder and I also don't understand how these dudes get by in out of ring life in the USA... I mean you can't just ask your coach or promoter to shop and do anything instead of you cause you're in trouble even if you have to explain that you just want to buy a slice of bread... How you gonna live in a country where nobody speaks your language and you don't speak their?

OC's finest

All Star
Daps

yea no one gon argue u if put rigo ahead of him. but its pretty clear watching loma, hes a top 5 p4p pretty easy. ppl in this forum talkin like hes a hype job or something. if u gon compare him to rigo, who is arguably #1 p4p, then thats sayin bout loma.

even having him in the discussion with the rigos of the world shows what level loma is.

also loma isnt white, dudes from ukraine

i dont consider kov white

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wondering why these dudes don't learn English

if you're speaking Spanish then I guess it's better cause shytload of people speak Spanish in the USA, especially in the Western part I guess (Cali, New Mexico, Texas) but Loma or someone like Pac... :dwillhuh: They are speaking Ukrainian and some Malay language... Who the fukk speaks that in the USA or any place other than their home country? :why:

I mean... they can still draw numbers without good English but it certainly makes it harder and I also don't understand how these dudes get by in out of ring life in the USA... I mean you can't just ask your coach or promoter to shop and do anything instead of you cause you're in trouble even if you have to explain that you just want to buy a slice of bread... How you gonna live in a country where nobody speaks your language and you don't speak their?
Loma speaks English, he got interviews on YouTube where he's speaking it with Elie.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You scored the rounds even?

Nah...he was easily outclassed in that fight. It wasn't close
I respect you guy's boxing acumen but this fight was no blowout. I feel the rematch coming though. I see how Loma tryna slide into the DMV to test the waters.

So was it a KD in round nine or not? :sas2: 38:50 mark of the video I posted

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Man y'all go overboard. Loma is great and the shyt, but if he keeps going up in weight he isn't unbeatable. Especially bc he like any young fighter has flaws to be corrected. Everyone boxing him the wrong way too.

Young fighter?

:gucci:

Bruh r u aware he's the most decorated amateur of all time with two Olympic golds lol?

And any fighter that keeps going up in weight will eventually lose. Why u think Floyd stopped at 154. Why u think big ass canelo scared to go up ?

Andre ward himself thought kov would be a walk in the park and felt that power and was like :merchant:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I respect you guy's boxing acumen but this fight was no blowout. I feel the rematch coming though. I see how Loma tryna slide into the DMV to test the waters.

So was it a KD in round nine or not? :sas2: 38:50 mark of the video I posted

It was a slip....that's why Russell didn't argue it himself