HBO WCB 4/8 Tripleheader - Vasyl Lomachenko vs Jason Sosa for WBO 130 title

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying man. He out boxing these guys easy but he didn't look good vs a pressure fighter.

It was his 2nd fight...and He still only lost via SD and almost finished Salido in the 12th

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This i how far the hbo hate is with Ward they would rather put a fighter with a legit loss in the last few years over Ward with zero losses and a close win to a p4p fighter. Salido is many things but p4p he is not and until that is avenged he can't be put in the top 3 imo n this is coming from someone who was the first nikka rocking w him on this site when nikkas were calling him brittle hands and all that.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Young fighter?

:gucci:

Bruh r u aware he's the most decorated amateur of all time with two Olympic golds lol?

And any fighter that keeps going up in weight will eventually lose. Why u think Floyd stopped at 154. Why u think big ass canelo scared to go up ?

Andre ward himself thought kov would be a walk in the park and felt that power and was like :merchant:
Lol breh don't :gucci: me I said he's great and all that BUT he's not unbeatable. He looks fantastic RN at 130 if he goes 5lbs north and the geometry of fighters change, there is a 50/50 and another damn hard fight up there for him.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Lol breh don't :gucci: me I said he's great and all that BUT he's not unbeatable. He looks fantastic RN at 130 if he goes 5lbs north and the geometry of fighters change, there is a 50/50 and another damn hard fight up there for him.

yea no kiddin bruh??

i bet if floyd went to fight andre ward that would be a tough fight for him too

:ohhh:

so u tryin to tell me if a fighter keeps moving up in weight it gets harder for him? i never knew that bruh

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Watch the fight Sunday and that shyt was beautiful. He started siting down on his punches as the rounds went on. shyt is beautiful to watch. He is what boxing should be as he turns offense to defense and vice versa.

If y'all don't go ahead with that Russell fight being close. shyt was a landslide. That nikka Russell was in there shadow boxing:mjlol:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Watch the fight Sunday and that shyt was beautiful. He started siting down on his punches as the rounds went on. shyt is beautiful to watch. He is what boxing should be as he turns offense to defense and vice versa.

If y'all don't go ahead with that Russell fight being close. shyt was a landslide. That nikka Russell was in there shadow boxing:mjlol:
:wtb:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Al letting you know..im going to tag you in every IG video i find after Gary retains his belt next month lol..you gon learn today :ufdup:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
It was close, don't let the SHO klan talking over GRJs work blind you. Check it out again.

Russell: 1,3,4,6,8,9
Loma: 2,5,7,10,11,12

....and they clearly missed a clean KD by Russell with :30 left in the 9th from a left hook. But you know how the game goes.

yea scored it closer than when i originally saw it. been a while since i watched this, when i first saw it i recall loma landing the heavier bigger shots. alotta gary's shots in the first few rounds were glancing, or whiffin air.

gotta see the replay on the 9th. their feet def get tangled, but a short inside hook lands as loma falls. might be a flash knockdown, which would make the scores even closer.

regardless tho, its a non-controversial loma win.

and like i said, this doesnt discredit russell at all who i think is a beast. loma is jus on another level.

and for wat its worth, i think loma washes him in a rematch.