Healthy 39-Year-Old Dies Waiting For Coronavirus Test Results

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:But only old and sick people get it, this shyt is crazy I hope people stop wit the bullshyt and take this seriously.
Take it seriously!? If you get it or unknowingly have it, what else can you but try to fight like the regular flu? She doesn’t know when, where or how she contracted it. It is showing us that complete lockdowns aren’t a fail proof course of action.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Look regular healthy people die all the time from regular influenza just because she was waiting to be tested for covid doesn’t mean she had it .
Died waiting for test results but everyone assumes she died specifically from the corona virus :snoop:

I wish they would put a ban on media outlets reporting on the virus, but then that would just spur even more craziness as ppl would think there's something being hidden

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
It be like that sometimes in 2020. Kobe died and they got pictures :yeshrug:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Died waiting for test results but everyone assumes she died specifically from the corona virus :snoop:

I wish they would put a ban on media outlets on reporting on the virus, but then that would just spur even more craziness as ppl would think there's something being hidden

There's nothing really else to report, especially in NY. Both NY and NJ have been ghost towns for the last 10 days.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I wish they would put a ban on media outlets on reporting on the virus, but then that would just spur even more craziness as ppl would think there's something being hidden

Today the media reported on a man who was 102 who died of corona

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's a 12 yr old with no pre-existing conditions being kept alive by ventilators in ATL right now

(CNN)Emma, a 12-year-old girl, is "fighting for her life" in an Atlanta hospital after testing positive for the coronavirus, according to her cousin.

Justin Anthony told CNN that Emma was diagnosed with pneumonia on March 15 and tested positive for coronavirus on Friday night. As of Saturday, she was on a ventilator and is currently in stable condition, Anthony said.
Emma had no pre-existing conditions. She has not traveled recently and it's unknown how she contracted the virus, according to Anthony.
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta-Scottish Rite Hospital confirmed that a current patient tested positive for Covid-19, though it declined to go into details.

"The patient remains in isolation, and we have consistently used appropriate precautions. Additional details will not be released due to patient privacy laws," said hospital spokeswoman Jessica Pope.
Health experts have said that the elderly and those with underlying health conditions are most at risk of death from the novel coronavirus. Children are contracting and spreading the virus, but they are generally developing mild cases of the illness.
Out of nearly 45,000 confirmed cases in China through February 11, there was only one death in someone younger than 20, according to the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and no deaths among children younger than 10.
Out of 731 confirmed and 1,412 suspected cases of Covid-19 in children in China, one child, a 14-year-old boy, died, according to a new study that will be published in the journal Pediatrics in June. Also, nearly 6% of children's cases were severe, compared with 18.5% of adults experiencing severe symptoms, the study found.
report issued Wednesday by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows younger people are making up a big portion of hospitalizations. Up to 20% of people hospitalized with coronavirus in the United States are young adults between ages 20 to 44, the study showed.
The study analyzed the cases of about 2,500 patients in the US whose ages were known. There were no ICU admissions reported for those under age 19, the report said.
Anthony told CNN he has Emma's mother's approval to tell her story. He said he wants people to know the seriousness of coronavirus.
"I know first hand how dangerous it is," he said. "Everyone keeps saying 'it doesn't impact younger people.' But here's a 12-year-old fighting for her life. People need to practice social distancing. People need to take care of their children. People need to take this seriously."
On Sunday there were more than 500 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Georgia, including 20 deaths, according to the latest data.