Healthy 39-Year-Old Dies Waiting For Coronavirus Test Results

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Died waiting for test results but everyone assumes she died specifically from the corona virus :snoop:

I wish they would put a ban on media outlets on reporting on the virus, but then that would just spur even more craziness as ppl would think there's something being hidden

No cause this is what people want, they crave the fear and are addicted to it.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Died waiting for test results but everyone assumes she died specifically from the corona virus :snoop:

I wish they would put a ban on media outlets on reporting on the virus, but then that would just spur even more craziness as ppl would think there's something being hidden
Im gonna have to devil’s advocate this. One of the biggest threats of this virus is that it consumes the health systems resources in a vicious way, leading to deaths that are normally very preventable.

So this says something: the virus prioritization cost this woman her life whether it was the virus itself or not. Your people have a stroke or heart attack or get into a car accident, your care may be compromised because of a global pandemic. I understand the “wait for the facts” bit but people are going to die because of this virus directly and indirectly. Its not hysteria, its logistics.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

this and looking at her pic she don't look all that healthy I'm just sayin :hubie:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’m not downplaying anything just saying as someone who works in the hospital and have crunched numbers for my hospital network . Young healthy people die all the time during flu season and of pneumonia it’s just rarely reported in the media or a small article most overlook.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im gonna have to devil’s advocate this. One of the biggest threats of this virus is that it consumes the health systems resources in a vicious way, leading to deaths that are normally very preventable.

So this says something: the virus prioritization cost this woman her life whether it was the virus itself or not. Your people have a stroke or heart attack or get into a car accident, your care may be compromised because of a global pandemic. I understand the “wait for the facts” bit but people are going to die because of this virus directly and indirectly. Its not hysteria, its logistics.
You're right in that this pandemic has overwhelmed health care systems. That's a very real issue that's going to have a significant impact globally. My specific issue in this case is the lazy journalism.

This woman was going back and forth from her clinic. If the staff there failed to properly assess her, or if she went to a hospital and was denied care due to over capacity, then that should be properly investigated and reported on.

Now unfortunately this woman ended up dead, and we have no idea why. Rather than (at the very least) wait for the coroner's report, they rush this trash out to further play into the corona virus hysteria, when it could've been any number of other things.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I reread again. She decided she didn't want the test cause they only had 5 and someone else could use it :francis:

This isnt a mystery.
She waited too long.
I dig that she was trying to help others by not taking the test but like they tell you on airplanes, you cant help anyone else unless you help yourself first.