Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
How come I didn't get a tag from you after this game @Hawala Man?

:mjgrin:

Quoted and put in bold for you to read again. You're gonna learn the hard way putting all this emphasis on coaching.
I don't want to complicate your mental health situation you claim and accused me of being an alias/alt account when I offered a ban bet so I left you alone after that.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
:picard:

This is what defeat looks like.
The series is 2-1 breh you talking like its 3-1 or 3-0 right now. How is it defeat?

When I asked you how many games does this series go before it began you just replied Denver wins it no games mentioned. If you look at the polls you can see my pick for winner and number of games.

Daps
The series is 2-1 breh you talking like its 3-1 or 3-0 right now. How is it defeat?
Because instead of talking hoops you're resorting to some clown shyt. Nobody is taking a ban bet with your dumbass. You're a 2022 poster with a few hundred posts. Who the fukk even are you? Don't answer that cause I don't give a fukk.

You know cotdamn well you're putting too much emphasis on whatever you think the difference is in coaching.

If the Heat aren't winning the 3-pt battle, it doesn't matter whatever you think Spo is doing (and Malone isn't).

:yeshrug:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Because instead of talking hoops you're resorting to some clown shyt. Nobody is taking a ban bet with your dumbass. You're a 2022 poster with a few hundred posts. Who the fukk even are you? Don't answer that cause I don't give a fukk.

:yeshrug:
We can talk ball when you take your prescribed bipolar medication and provide proof you are mentally stable. Make sure you check in with social worker daily, go outside for exercise and eat well.

:scust:

Daps
We can talk ball when you take your prescribed bipolar medication and provide proof you are mentally stable. Make sure you check in with social worker daily, go outside for exercise and eat well.

:scust:
This is what happens when you don't know shyt about hoops - you end up making yourself look stupid. You're not the first and won't be the last, Mr. Alias.

:umad:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Legler always dropping heat
Protect Tim at all costs
sb65nL7.png
1oMpkei.png

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don't know how Denver can dump that terrible Porter contract but Booth needs to do everything in his power to make it happen this summer. Braun needs more minutes and Brown will need more money. Both guys bring more to the table for winning than MPJ.
Tim Connelly rushing to give him that contract was mind boggling.

Could have gotten him for $80M less

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Nowhere close to 95 Hakeem specially when you factor in competition they played and defense (yknow one side of the damn game).

"Beat KD and swept Bron" like they aint both :flabbynsick: at this point in they careers. KD and Bron aint even the best player on they own team no more wit Book and AD. Otherwise a mid dysfunctional Wolves team missin they 5th and 6th best players, Underdog run 8 seed Heat team that has to play a :flabbynsick: Love and Cody Zeller minutes whenever Bam sit.

Its a GREAT playoff run nowhere close to GOAT. Plenty of greats got better ones. Competition has to matter and nikkas got to have the IQ to contextualize that. Also 30 points in 2023 aint 30 in previous eras. We know scorin been inflated. Murray averagin 27/8/6/2 on 48/39/93 shootinthese playoffs too now.... We sayin Murray havin a prime Steph playoff run? :childplease::mjlol::camby:

The hate is real but you should know that the love is way realer :wow:

Posts like these…

dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

You can try to dim the shine but you can’t stop the reign

Nuggets have never won a championship in the NBA

Hell, until this year they had never won a conference finals

That’s 47 years. 47 :wow:

Jokic (and Murray) putting on a show and making history in 4K and going through the best the game has to offer

Got the Nuggets on the verge of history

And you can’t appreciate it

You can’t help but try to discredit and devalue what they’re doing

You tryna rationalize why this run is not as great as so and so’s

Look, I get why this is hard to understand

This is not supposed to happen

This is counter to the narratives

This is off the script

When history is happening, sometimes it’s hard to make sense of it

Maybe you can just watch the game and enjoy it

Maybe one day you’ll be able accept that he’s just this good

Jokic got two MVPs because of his overall greatness and the retort has always been bu bu but he ain’t won shyt

Well, two more games and y’all won’t be able to say shyt

People like you gonna be sick if the Nuggets can get two more Ws

This run has been one for the ages

Jokic been playing out of his mind, even Stevie Wonder can see the greatness